Skip to content

Comments

• Cheers Dale. Great to have hit the ground running, like the new feature of catchword beside the player rating. <nice

• Vital 8/10 reliable

• JJ 8/10 really? did his job at defending, but his freekick nearly cost us a break-away goal and his general distrubtion (hoofs to noone) didn't help the service to our forward three.

We did OK considering the heat and expectations, but we need solid service against the better sides to come. Our goals where from woeful York defending and our guys antisaption and pressure.

• We'll play better football against footballing sides - looking forward to a more attractive game on Tuesday.

• I don't want to keep getting on his back, but I do disagree with the Bean comments.

I thought he did OK, ran around a lot and made a few eye catching tackles - but he was poor in possession.

Ringrusty is a fantastic description of Woody too.

• I'll never knock Woody I've seen him chasing fighting and playing in games where others (pre G.A) have given up.

• @prufrock_91 said:
    I don't want to keep getting on his back, but I do disagree with the Bean comments.

I thought he did OK, ran around a lot and made a few eye catching tackles - but he was poor in possession.

Ringrusty is a fantastic description of Woody too.

Thought it was a scrappy affair in the middle of the park. Bean in my opinion did his job well, needs other players to grab the scraps from Bean's interventions as well as Bean making telling passes, hopefully with the others who can also play in midfield we will find the right combinations for the opposition we are playing.

Looking forward to seeing McGinn and Rowe as well as Banton. Got a funny feeling that those we do play in the cup will cause GA some selection headaches for Barnet.

• Looking forward to Tuesday's game now, as predicting all the players who didn't play against York will start, and we have great strength in depth this season.