Skip to content

Anthony Stewart

I may have missed posts on this issue, but how has he looked on his return so far?

Comments

• One shot of Stewert seemed he was carrying some timber and not looking 6 packed up.

• Probably why Crewe didn't want to give him another contract!

• @Ciderk1d said:
    One shot of Stewert seemed he was carrying some timber and not looking 6 packed up.

Where was that?

• will be interesting to see how we get on in the first couple of games as our pre season was pretty light compared to some teams, will we be short of match fitness or ready for action?

• York City had home Friendlies against Middlesbrough, Newcastle, Leeds and Sheffield Wednesday. They also played two away games including a defeat at Halifax.

• Let's hope they're utterly knackered now.

• @perfidious_albion said:
    will be interesting to see how we get on in the first couple of games as our pre season was pretty light compared to some teams, will we be short of match fitness or ready for action?

We played alot of football mentally and physical, while the rest of the pack where sunny themselves.

Lot games to come so very clever ploy by GA. Our guys will be eager and ready come Saturday.

• @Ciderk1d - I take it you are referring to the play-off period??

• @micra said:
    Ciderk1d - I take it you are referring to the play-off period??

Yeah, big pitch Wembley, not forgetting we had players who just got off the physio table.