Skip to content

Akinfenwa

pleased to see the run of form coincides with him being out of the side, lets hope GA has the balls to keep him out of it if this continues ............

Comments

• awful attempt

• Every single player selected has made important contributions to this wonderful season, including our top scorer.

I love them all!

• 1/10 must troll harder

• Disgruntled shopworker and Luton fan trolls Gasroom

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • He’s definitely losing any semblance of touch that he ever had

• he actually started a new thread to spout this nonsense

what a buffoon

• That's an insult to all buffoons!

• Lets hope his broken foot takes ages to heal

• It is simply amazing how many bites this nonsense gets.

• It really is

That said, saying you hope it takes someone a long time to recover from an injury, even if you're just trying to provoke a reaction, means that you're an absolute c**t

• Gone fishing.

• @Shev Hear, hear. We are certainly starting to 'make a noise', and as you rightly say, every single player has made a positive contribution to this team. In one of the 'celebration' clips from the end of a recent match, I think I saw Tools standing by the tunnel clapping and shaking hands with each player in turn as they left the pitch, even though he himself was an unused sub. Little gems like this (another was when PCH was almost late for the players coming out due to the amount of autographs and selfies with kids in front of the Family Stand) make me feel proud of everything this squad does when representing WWFC.

Sorry if I derailed this thread...

• dont even get me started on PCH !!

• Come on Richie get revved up.

• Pity you couldn’t derail Richie @LeedsBlue. Or better still demasculate him.

• Desperate stuff from Richie. This winning streak for the team has obviously got him frustrated and drinking too much red bull. Someone should ring his mum...

• @Wendoverman said:
    Desperate stuff from Richie. This winning streak for the team has obviously got him frustrated and drinking too much red bull. Someone should ring his mum...

Biting my fingers (I'm guessing that's the digital equivalent of biting one's tongue) not to start a line of 'Richie's momma' jokes!

• he does have a broken foot !!

• Cheers @LeedsBlue, and great summary of what a great club we have!

I understand the idea of ignoring comments, but whenever opposing fans come on here and disrespect our players, I would rather take the opportunity to point out how brilliant our team is.