Skip to content

Wrexham fan in peace

Hi All,

As mentioned Wrexham fan in peace. Supported the club over 20 years so don't worry I am not going to harp on about our last 4 years. Try and ignore all the "idiots" from our fans, majority are just normal fans.

Just wanted to say fair play to yous all. 2-0 down and gave it a real go. Criminal you didn't score in the first half but was a great opening game. You've got some lively players that I can certainly see hurting many teams like you did against us. Will keep an eye out for you weekly as it will be interesting to see how you get on throughout the season.

All the best for the season and look forward to visiting

Comments

• Hi Wrexham fan in peace. I don't often write on here either, though I've been a WWFC supporter for well over 20 years. I went to the match on Saturday with my wife, my son, and my son's girlfriend, and we were all well impressed by the size of the crowd, the happy, non-intimidatory atmosphere, the good-humoured stewards and ...... the programme! What an excellent piece of work that was, congratulations to all involved. We hope you have a load of success this season, and thank you for a great day out. And yes, you deserved to win.

• Have to say all the Wrexham supporters who have posted on this forum have conducted themselves exactly how we would want them to. Obviously want their team to win, quite rightly, but respectful of the opposition. Seem a good bunch who represent their club very well. Still hope we stuff them in the home game though.....

• Yes great day out and friendly supporters and staff. Hope you do well for the rest of the season. 👍

• A really decent bunch. Managed to fir in three games on Saturday

11:00: Holywell Town 0-12 TNS (Reserves League)

14:30 Brickfield Rangers 3-2 Kerry (Welsh third tier)

Met some good Wrexham fans at the second game and parked near there seen as it was 25 minutes walk.

Overall, a very nice day out, also spent Friday night at Flint

• Possibly not the Flint that @Hopping_Wanderer had in mind.

Nice picture though.

• The celebrations in that place the day we beat Kidderminster at Wembley...!

• Bet they were dancing in the streets on Total Network Solutions after that result!

• Welcome to insomnia city, @username123 !!

Although, to be honest, I choose to retire late because I don’t want to be up at the kind of time I used to get up (30 years ago) when I was a London commuter.