2. Swansea.com Stadium - Swansea City
        7.14%
    3. The Valley - Charlton Athletic
      58.57%
    4. Plough Lane - AFC Wimbledon
      15.71%

Comments

• Tough group.

• I like visiting Accrington, especially now there’s a bit more leg room in the seats. But it’s got to be the Valley.

• Plenty of reasons to pick the Valley but 1-0, Jermaine Easter is one of the main ones.

• Who the would vote for AFC Wimbledon's Lego stadium?

• Having only ever been to the ‘old’ Plough Lane could I vote for that if I wanted?

(I wouldn’t because on my only visit the locals decided to lob a brick through the coach window. After a pre-season friendly. I mean. Come on. A friendly! The clue is in the name…) (And why on earth did we run a coach to a pre-season friendly anyway?).

Went for The Valley. Easy choice

• yeah...the Valley.

But the one time I went to Swansea's new ground (which is also pretty impressive, in fairness) was entirely for furtive Tomas Tickov reasons...on a Tuesday night no less, in a Tinpot game, with a resplendent away gate of...43.

And yes, the stewards trotted out all the gags about reserved seating that one might have hoped for.

It was in the Paul Lambert era at the time Swansea were soaring up the divisions, we weren't much cop - only lost 2-0 but the scoreline flattered us and I remember Swansea playing some of the best football I've seen at this level, we got absolutely schooled.

Possibly one of the only first team apps the very un-legendary Derek Duncan (remember him? thought not) made for us...and we also had another Pole in the Goal, Przemyslaw Kazimierczak (eventually released on the ground of unspellability).

• I voted for it for the fact that they managed to squeeze it in a couple of hundred yards from the original location and something like £7m of the cost was raised by the fans, for a fan owned phoenix club born from the ashes of the club betrayed by the FA. It's a monument to fan power.

• Exactly, @drcongo . Me, too. The single most impressive ground in the UK for exactly that reason.

• Four tough choices again.

Swansea is quality in big games, but a little bit out of town.

I love going to Accrington, pretty good night out and the pub next door is always welcoming. I don't enjoy the away end in winter.

The Valley is a great day out, once you get there. It is one of the most difficult stadiums to get to from Wycombe, unless someone can enlighten me.

As @drcongo points out, Wimbledon's ground is based on everything that is good that came out of the Phoenix Club. Stewards aside, it's a great little ground with lots to entertain around you.

• Valid points that I seem to have disregarded. I actually enjoyed our 1-1 draw there in the playoff season (but for some inept stewarding).

• Think they fired the stewards firm, or maybe they're all in prison now

• I love The Valley. Could see it winning if it were down to me alone.

• Lots of baiting of @peterparrotface here.

• edited June 2

Second choice to a groundshare with Catford South End I was always told.

A nice ground but suffers from bird droppings and an aroma of loneliness and ready salted crisps.