Skip to content

Player of the Season debate

13»

Comments

• It just so happens he can play LB very well too. I actually think that he would make a superb wing back

• I reckon Nige could play any position he fancies.

• In my mind, the only thing stopping Nigel becoming a top flight player is his ability in possession on the ball, which is debatably one of the last things you'd want from a Wycombe central defender. Can you imagine how good Lonwijk would have looked next to Mawson?! Mawson does all the heading and playing out and Lonwijk just sweeps up. I agree with the above poster who suggests he might be our best loanee since Eze. I think Potts is fantastic, but I think Lonwijk could have a more prosperous career - if he stays fit. Even if we only got to have him until January I would think it's outstanding business.

• I do hope the Wolves coaching team don’t trawl football forums looking for opinions on how their loaned out players are doing.*

We’ve just screwed ourselves over if so…

*I do know they don’t!

• According to an earlier post we will need four new central defenders in which case there’s definitely room for Nigel!

• Every time someone mentions 'Nige' I keep having a recurring nightmare that Beery Nige will be announced on the pitch as a new director