Skip to content

The Wanderer issue 131 - Out tomorrow (hopefully...)

Afternoon everyone,

By the power invested in me by WWISC, I am delighted to confirm that - subject to weather - issue 131 of The Wanderer will go on sale prior to tomorrow's game, from about 12 onwards.

Pick up your copy from the WWISC table on the left hand side of Hillbottom Road, just before you reach the Adams Park gates, FREE to all WWISC members and just £2 for everyone else.

(Apologies if anyone finds the front cover a bit controversial, but we had to abandon the 'Kate Middleton takes squad photo' gag at the very last minute for obvious reasons...)

Comments

• That is an excellent cover.

• Did someone burn a house just for a stock image? 😂

• Reading fans: "The jokes on you - we weren't paying the mortgage anyway."

• Thank you to everyone who bought a copy of The Wanderer today and to the WWISC volunteers who sold before the game. Thank you also to everyone who has bought, read, sold, written for and otherwise supported the fanzine this season. 

Any leftover copies will go on sale before the Charlton game, but first…Wembley awaits!

• No, it’s a big thank you to and your colleagues who do a tremendous lot of work for our club. The Wanderer is a very good read.

• @Blue_since_1990 Thank you, that’s very kind. The writers who make up the Wanderer team are absolutely brilliant - I just have the very easy job of correcting the odd typo and putting the pages in order!