0.00%
    12. Kone (sub)
        3.70%
    13. Forino (sub)
        0.00%
    14. Scowen (sub)
        0.00%

Comments

• If it were not for the goals I would have gone Sadlier, but those strikes were so sweet, and Butcher did the usual Butcher things besides that.

• edited March 16

Tafazolli. Absolutely outstanding. If you exclude his solitary mistake it would’ve been as good as it gets for this level

• Kone for completely changing the game, but Taf and Butch also superb today.

• Between Butcher and Potts for me.

@Blueword given up on relegation?!

• Couldn't not be butcher really could it? But honourable mentions to kone for terrifying their defence and changing the whole look of the game.... and Rav for a clean sheet and looking good again... he keeps the no 1 spot for me. Love max... but he has got a worthy keeper to fight with now for the keeper spot

• Ravazzoli's distribution was very good and what little else he had to do he did well

Lonwijk & Taf were superb at the back didnt put a foot wrong all game

Leahy & Grimmer were decent doing what they had to do

Potts was a joy to watch and he works so hard, always trying to get in a position to be free to receive the ball

Butcher was solid defensively and really efficient going forward and got 2 superb goals

Sadlier was excellent and had their left back in his pocket

Kodua, Lubala & Taylor all worked hard if to little effect before Scowen & Kone came on to change the game dynamic.

This week Butcher gets the nod from me.

• Sadlier. Just love watching him play

• I gave it to Saddlier too... as he made both goals and frightened the Cobblers to death but Butch, Potts, Taffs, Grimmer and Scowen when he came on, also did very well!

• I had Sadlier before the first goal but the quick throw in and his run forward when everyone had stopped because our most forward player was clearly in an offside position and nearly beating there keeper to the ball nailed it on for me.

He is probably the player a lot of us wished Horgan was.

• Tough one for all the right reasons. Not the best of games but we deserved the win.

Potts, Sadlier, Butcher and Lonwijk all played well. I thought Grimmer had as good of a game as he’s had in a long time too.

• Potts just got me. Butcher and Longwijk also very good.

• He really is looking excellent isn’t he. Improving with every performance. The heir to the McCleary throne.

• Oops. Clicked on Taylor by mistake. Not his best game today…

Meant to go for Butcher, Solid performance rounded off with a couple of goals

• I was going Longwijk, but those two goals nailed it for butcher.