Skip to content

Attendance Prediction - Peterborough Utd (h) - Sat 10th Feb '24 - Match 30

2»

Comments

• 4837 with 807 Posh

• 4900 with 567 Posh

• 5115 with 872 not so Posh Cambridgeshire dwellers.

• 5001 with 876 posh

• 5,100 (700 away)

• Been given as 4,800 with 844 Posh.

• Really poor under 4000 home fans

• Just wat for next week!!!

• edited February 11

Well that game was fun and impressive.

Our forecast team has also turned up the heat.

One favour to ask - I had to do a minor rebuild on the spreadsheet. I think everyone entry and score is correct but I would appreciate if anyone spots an error either in the entry of their data or in any calculation they would point it out. Thanks.

Top Twenty for the Total Crowd: [Actual 4800]

Very many congratulations indeed to @Alexo for an exactly correct prediction. With the glow that goes with achieving that excellent piece of foresight, there is the title of Forecaster of the Week and a certainity of being in the mix for the Forecast of the Season.

Congratulations to @NewburyWanderer, @SmiroludyBlue, @Commoner, to myself and to @Mandown, @BSE, @Twizz and @DevC who were all within one hundred. Also highighted is @a40 who was out by exactly one hundred.

There are a lot of scores in the table which will register the 'Tour de Season' Competition.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd: [Actual 844]

Many congratulations to @DJWYC14 who was closest, of a tight bunch who were out by around thirty. Congratulations to @wwfcblue, @Glenactico and @Erroll_Sims who were in that bunch. Congratulations to @Commoner, @Mandown, @Alexo and @Forest_Blue who were all within fifty.

Top Twenty for the Home Crowd; [Actual 3956]

Many congratulations to @our_frank who was closest and out by just 33. Although our average prediction for the home crowd was 4203, there were a whole tribe of people who predicted it at or around 4000 and many who were within one hundred.

Congratulations to @DevC, @Shev, @Mandown, @bookertease, @MindlessDrugHoover,@Alexo @Twizz @LDF, @mwite, @Manboobs, @NewburyWanderer and @Commoner who were all within a hundred.

Will we be as close with the home crowd for the Oxford game?

I am going to put up the attendance threads for Bolton away and the Oxford home games attendance shortly. I think some might want to speculate about the Oxford game before making an actual prediction.

• Thanks, as ever, @railwaysteve, it's much appreciated. Kicking myself for not giving the Posh fans more credit and undercooking their attendance. Still, we go again.