Skip to content

Attendance Prediction Portsmouth (a) - Tues 3rd October 2023 - Match No. 10

2»

Comments

• 17875 with 690 Chairpeople

• 16,879 including 305 away

• 18:10 on Matchday with 31 predictions in.

Reminders, that maybe are timely, that the deadline tonight is still one hour before kick off so 18:45 for @Forest_Blue @LordMandeville, @peterparrotface, @username123, @Wendoverman and @wwfcblue. Apologies if I have missed a posting.

Averages so far:

Average for Total Crowd: 17145

Average for Away Crowd: 515

Good voice to all those that are there.

• edited October 2023

Oops wrong thread, and couldnt work out how to delete an image once posted. Getting old.....

• Sickening winner in the 97th minute. My 2-2 draw (on the cards until the bitter end) would have dragged me out of the relegation spots, as presumably any kind of draw would have. But we go again.

Just realised @DevC has lured me on to the wrong thread! Apologies @railwaysteve.

• Top Twenty Total Crowd for the Portsmouth game: [Actual 17450]

With an apology that it is quite a while after the game. I was on holiday without my Chromebook, which in some ways was a blessing, however it has made this post late.

Many congratulations to @williwycombe, only 26 off the actual for the big crowd and title of Forecaster of the Week.

Congratulations and a special mention for the round numbers brigade - @Onlooker, @Commoner and @mwite, who all tied for second place and missed by fifty.

Congratulations to @thecatwwfc who picked the 'wrong side' of the round number and ended up in 5th place and congratulations to @twizz who was also within a hundred of the actual attendance of 17450.

Top Twenty for the Away Crowd [Actual 277]:

Everybody thought more Wycombe fans would go - congratulations to @MFH_Blue who was closest and the only forecaster to be within fifty.

Top Twenty for the Home Support [Actual 17173]:

Congratulations to @NewburyWanderer and @a40 whose predictions were out by a dozen either side of the actual home support.

Mentions for @mwite and @DevC who recorded figures within a hundred.

I will do how this game affects the Season's Leaderboard, before I do the analysis for the Fleetwood game.