Skip to content

Squad Photos & Personalities

Just looked through our website and it is refreshing to see the squad having professional photos of all of the players (except 2). However, it got me thinking, while looking at the photos, do their photos reflect their personalities?

Example: Harry Boyes looks like he'll be one that will play a prank on anyone and be the joker in the squad.

And Luke Leahy - giving the look of "If you do that to me, you'll never do it again"

Comments

• Luke waiting for the rohypnol to kick in....

• Oh dear that took an unfortunate turn...

• Come on Gasroomers, if we ignore the earlier comment, surely there might be some other suggestions!?

• 'I'd rather be in West London'

• sorted for Es and whiz

• Keep smiling, and keep using the UK's top-rated affordable non-peroxide home teeth whitening products! #ad #whitesbeaconsfield

• edited August 2023

I'm coming for Luke whether he's my team mate or not, I never forget....

• Okay, for me this is more a veteran magician who has been forced to play football to pay the bills, but still likes to play cards tricks on his teammates, shuffling the pack behind his back.

• I was told he was going to West London but he's still here.....

• For me this is an exceptionally polite dinner guest who assures his hosts that the food was magnificent, when it was actually dreadful. The smile is genuine because he is a lovely man who believes in etiquette, but if you look closely, the teeth are slightly gritted and there is a slightly anxious twinkle in the eyes.

• Kian is the former child movie star who has grown up too much to reprise his role as 'Billy: Friend of the Dinosaurs', but is not quite old enough to begin starring in romcoms.

• I'd love it if some of the squad posted their thoughts here too

• edited August 2023

Vokesey is the strong and dependable airline pilot who calms the fears of nervous fliers as soon as they see his tranquil, smiling face in the cockpit as they glance in on their way back to the economy seats.

• edited August 2023

ID Please?

The "I promise I'm over 18......" look

• Brandon is the Wall Street businessman who can be a tough negotiator in the boardroom, but is a sweet soul who runs a foundation, opens doors for everyone, and remembers anyone's name from the first time he is introduced.

• edited August 2023

When Matt told me I'd be playing at Sutton, I thought he meant I'd be starting in Rd2 of the Carabao Cup...

• TJay is Bruno Mars' estranged older brother, who had a similar stage name of Oscar Neptune when they were a duo. Oscar was actually the more talented one, and wrote many of the famous songs later released by Bruno. They argued over a mutual love interest right before hitting the big time. Oscar chose love, while Bruno chose fame.

• edited August 2023

Max played one of the henchmen for the antagonist of an 80s 'A-Team' episode. He was supposed to be killed off at the end of the episode, but his delivery of his few lines was so dry that he was kept on as a recurring character, and he even starred in a short lived spin-off in 1985.

• edited August 2023

With those mad eyes it's more likely to be mind tricks. These are not the Yellow cards you were looking for ref.

• Jack Wakely...

The son of Neil Razor Ruddock...

• After football David went on to carry out several roles in the Department for Health a Social Care. Eventually running for office himself, he lost narrowly to the Fix Broken Britain party. Voters said their firm stance on potholes was enough to clinch victory.

• edited August 2023

I don't keep a track on these things but that has to not only be one of your own worst ever posts but probably the most unsavoury "joke" ever seen on the gasroom.

Well done. Not.

• I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like… tears in rain. Time to die.