Skip to content

Luke - Nose or Knee?

What is the injury keeping LON out of the team? Someone said his nose was broken the other week (in what looked like an innocuous challenge to me at the time) and I think I read elsewhere it was a knee injury. Or is it both? Anyone (rmj excepted) have any inside info?

Comments

• Yeah, spoke to him before the Wimbledon game and said it was a knee problem. He felt like he could have played v Wimbledon but the physio said know, was expecting to be playing last Saturday.

• Thanks will...hopefully he will be fixed up for the run-in

• I still think there is more to it and he'll be back for pre season. Hope to be proved wrong though. We need him in the midfield.

• Hopefully he'll still be here for pre-season.

• wasn't it a knee injury that almost ended his career at Watford?

• Don't think he had a serious injury. Played 35 games last season on loan Wealdstone and the couple of seasons before that was a regular in Watfords Academy side

• he had a near career ending knee injury which is he has a strange running action and walk, very similar to Martin Taylor who had 1 leg shorter than the other.

• after a serious knee injury

• Wasn't Taylor's injury a particularly horrible leg break? (which I had the misfortune to see on live TV when he was playing for Derby v Southend)

• @rmjlondon said:
    he had a near career ending knee injury which is he has a strange running action and walk, very similar to Martin Taylor who had 1 leg shorter than the other.

Yes that's what I remembered, hope he pulls through, been a great 'find'.