Skip to content

Gareth still being considered for Preston job

Reports in the media that Preston may be happy to wait until the season is over to make their move for Ainsworth and they see him as a very good fit.
It will be very interesting if he does decide to leave. How would the Couhigs manage the change?

Comments

• I read an article saying a guy called Alan Nixon was saying Preston will wait for Ainsworth but is Alan Nixon anything to do with the club or another click bait driven local journo?

For me the only interesting bit is the need for a new thread.

• We've got no idea if they want him now or in the future or if he'd go under any circumstances or what the Couhigs would do but if you want to read speculation on it there's been a thread like that every two months for a good 6 or 7 years now.

• Apparently, he will only go if PNE sign Dave Tarpey.

• The PNE fans do not seem that keen and they think he will only leave Wycombe for Blackburn. One thing is certain, he will leave one day and best be prepared.

• GA’s departure risks sacrificing everything he and our current owners stand for and will be one of the saddest days in a very long life.

• LX1LX1
    edited April 2021

A plate of meatballs turning into gremlins and attacking me would be a sad end to a shorter life.

SKeep watching the news mate..just use your nonce