Skip to content

Match day thread: Rotherham

Comments

• Windy Miller would know

• The flags suggest that it’s a variable breeze (in direction) but it’s too strong for that. As long as we win, who cares ! ?

• @micra said:
    The flags suggest that it’s a variable breeze (in direction) but it’s too strong for that. As long as we win, who cares ! ?

Do you read adverts on hoardings out of interest?

• Imagine being actually there, and then being told by someone hundreds of miles away that you are wrong

• Reading the exotic advertising hordings is the best part of some away games.

• No @Malone. The shadows are diagonally from the south west (the position of the sun at this time of day. The wind is from somewhere between WNW and N. QED.

• No yellow for Crooks there?

• @HolmerBlue said:
    Imagine being actually there, and then being told by someone hundreds of miles away that you are wrong

It might be valid if it was an incident on the pitch, as the commentators always seem to have a crap view on things.
    Yet, surely they can feel the direction of wind!

• @floyd said:
    No yellow for Crooks there?

He's already been booked, ref probably doesnt want to send him off !

• I’m a meteorologist. I know I am right! ?

• The constant angry arguments about weather conditions on here is one of the reasons I avoid the matchday threads these days.

• You can't tell from the pictures, but it's started snowing

• GET IN!

• Great goal.

• Incredible scenes!!

3-0 up away in the championship!!

• Wheels baby!

• edited April 2021

A Bayo goal and this would be a perfect result.

• Wind assisted goal @micra?

• @arnos_grove said:
    Wind assisted goal @micra?

Sun's in the wrong direction.

• Assist from a player one poster once said along with Bloomfield should never pull on a Wycombe shirt again...

• @Malone said:
    A Bayo goal and this would be a perfect result.

Big Phil sharing my sentiment now.

• 3 wins and a draw in our last 5...

• Beat Luton for the first time at home, and things would start to look very interesting.

• I'm dreading to think how much time is going to be added on

• How will our regular Gasroom pessimists deal with this victory? What fault will they find? Should be interesting...

• @LX1 said:
    You can't tell from the pictures, but it's started snowing

I won't believe that until @Micra confirms it"s really the white stuff!

• @arnos_grove said:
    How will our regular Gasroom pessimists deal with this victory? What fault will they find? Should be interesting...

Too.little too late. Stockdale would have secured us 29 points had he been in from the start and a win will put GA and all our best players in the shop window to be poached. If some on here cannot see what a disaster this is...

• Nearly 4 clean sheets in 5!!!! (Hope I haven’t cursed it!)

• Get the f... in !!

• Another week to dream the impossible. That's all we can ask for at this stage...