Skip to content

Comments

• A big step up for any keeper I think. That will be a lot of bench time I reckon.

• Well lets hope that any deal means he stays here on loan till the end of the season. If of course it actually happens and he moves on.

• In terms of his development i think he needs to go soonish. He is an excellent keeper but to be an exceptional keeper he needs to work on some of the weaker elements of his game. A proper high level coaching team can still make a lot of changes to him before he hits his keeper prime time from 25 onwards.
    In terms of £££ keepers are rarely fashionable for big bucks so it may have to be a bit then a bit more then a bit more.
    Saying that some of the money being spoken about for the Southend lad was crazy.

• Am pretty sure Forest have a transfer embargo until the Summer so unlikely they would be in for him.

• Agent story? From what I recall, his agent is his Mum.

• @Bluebottle there's one other entity with a pecuniary interest in starting a bidding war. I wouldn't put it past 'sources close to WWFC' to be briefing that there are three clubs interested in order to alert suitors and kick-start a bidding war. Not only would I not put it past WWFC, I'd positively welcome such shrewd, commercially savvy media handling.

• How old is he now?

• @TheAndyGrahamFanClub totally agree..

So is Alex Lynch is good enough to replace him?
    Or do you think the club would get another keeper in?
    I say give him a chance with a decent run of games.

• We would have to get another keeper in as you can't rely on Richardson as cover for ever. The new keeper would then fight it out with Lynch for the number 1 spot.

• @Right_in_the_Middle, I guess you are fully versed in the provisions of the Football League Regulations 64, especially if Clubs put offers to extend their players contracts ? speculation, contract offers and deals usually happens in December prior to the January transfer window for a reason.