Skip to content

Fans in attendance

Comments

• @TheChair said:
    I am so pleased for you both. I have just received mine for the back of the Lords Stand. I am advised to check in Time 4. For the life of me I cant find the actual time anywhere. Doh!

7.15 to 7.30 on website if you need confirmation.

• It was like so many happy events rolled into one when I opened my emails and found my invitation to tonight's match. Sorry for those yet to receive one. COYB

• Good to see lots of people being sorted, not surprised many can't/don't want to risk this game. Hope everyone on here gets a place offered.

• @LX1 said:

@TheChair said:
    I am so pleased for you both. I have just received mine for the back of the Lords Stand. I am advised to check in Time 4. For the life of me I cant find the actual time anywhere. Doh!

1915-1930 I believe

This is on the club website in the Q+A:

What are the check-in times?

Your e-ticket will specify a Check-In Time Number, which correlates as follows:

Check-In Time 1 – 18.30-18.45
    Check-In Time 2 – 18.45-19.00
    Check-In Time 3 – 19.00-19.15
    Check-In Time 4 – 19.15-19.30

• Have got in too.

Will test then system of booking a seat shortly. Have heard bad things!!

• Post-match arrangements ? Surprised they're letting people leave early - who would even want to at their first game in nine months?!

• Has anyone had the health questionnaire that was going to be sent today?

PS the selecting a seat couldn't have been easier. Not sure if it's improved over a day or it had a glitch yesterday?

• Hope everyone going tonight has a great evening. I checked my credit card statement and the money for my season ticket was deducted on 19th June. From looking on here I would have thought that would have got me an invite for tonight based on the dates others have mentioned. I’d be interested to know if anyone bought after me and has got in?

• @StonyBlue said:
    Hope everyone going tonight has a great evening. I checked my credit card statement and the money for my season ticket was deducted on 19th June. From looking on here I would have thought that would have got me an invite for tonight based on the dates others have mentioned. I’d be interested to know if anyone bought after me and has got in?

By release 2 this morning, it's certain I'm afraid pal.

A decent estimate of cut off in the first release looks to have been late morning on the 20th.

Can only imagine your email has fallen into a folder and been missed or they've had some admin error?
    Can't imagine it's any issue about method of payment?

• @Malone said:
    Has anyone had the health questionnaire that was going to be sent today?

PS the selecting a seat couldn't have been easier. Not sure if it's improved over a day or it had a glitch yesterday?

Perhaps its just the way my brain works, but I found it surprisingly counter intuitive to proceed through each step.

• @StonyBlue said:
    Hope everyone going tonight has a great evening. I checked my credit card statement and the money for my season ticket was deducted on 19th June. From looking on here I would have thought that would have got me an invite for tonight based on the dates others have mentioned. I’d be interested to know if anyone bought after me and has got in?

Contact that club - you're definitely entitled to get in if that's when you bought it. This has happened to people.

• @Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

A decent estimate of cut off in the first release looks to have been late morning on the 20th.

Can only imagine your email has fallen into a folder and been missed or they've had some admin error?

Thanks Malone. I thought there might have been an error. Midweek games are a hassle for me as I live in North Bucks so may well have not gone anyway. I’ve had a few issues with the club and email addresses etc. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s nothing there. I’m a bit hacked off to be honest. I had issues getting IFollow sorted with them earlier in the season. I’m tempted to ask for a refund as I just don’t have the energy to keep chasing things up with them.

• @chairboyscentral said:

@StonyBlue said:

Contact that club - you're definitely entitled to get in if that's when you bought it. This has happened to people.

@chairboyscentral said:

@StonyBlue said:

Thanks for that. It’s not the first problem I’ve had. I’m getting to the point where I’m going to ask for a refund.

• @StonyBlue said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

Thanks Malone. I thought there might have been an error. Midweek games are a hassle for me as I live in North Bucks so may well have not gone anyway. I’ve had a few issues with the club and email addresses etc. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s nothing there. I’m a bit hacked off to be honest. I had issues getting IFollow sorted with them earlier in the season. I’m tempted to ask for a refund as I just don’t have the energy to keep chasing things up with them.

Sorry to hear - I understand it's the principle of the situation as much as the actual question of whether you'd have gone or not.

Hope it gets sorted for the next one - but i'd definitely email them - Ben Griffiths is very good at responding.

Although I'm awaiting a reply about this "questionnaire" that is meant to have come out.
    @chairboyscentral have you had one?
    Anyone else?

Will probably ring them if nothing by 4.30pm or so.

• @Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

Sorry to hear - I understand it's the principle of the situation as much as the actual question of whether you'd have gone or not.

Hope it gets sorted for the next one - but i'd definitely email them - Ben Griffiths is very good at responding.

Although I'm awaiting a reply about this "questionnaire" that is meant to have come out.
    Anyone else?

Haven't had one but they have confirmed on twitter in response to this question from another fan that committing to the code of conduct when booking your tickets is a worthy substitute for the questionnaire!

• @Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

Anyone else?

Cheers. I feel sorry for the staff who are obviously very busy so won’t be throwing my toys out of the pram! I’ve had contact with Ben before. I’ll hang fire for a couple of days and then decide what to do.

• @Brownie said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

Anyone else?

Haven't had one but they have confirmed on twitter in response to this question from another fan that committing to the code of conduct when booking your tickets is a worthy substitute for the questionnaire!

Top man - the fan is a good pal - but I must admit I hadn't 100% read their response..only the first line!

Ok excellent - no absolute need then - and they still know who I (and others) are if they did need to contact us.

• ...Excitement turned to disappointment, as my inbox 'pinged' with what appeared to be an invite from the club - but turned out to be an email from the Trust about a "Lifestyle Show" in the car park...

• @Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

@Malone said:

@StonyBlue said:

Anyone else?

I didn't get a season ticket early enough, but I went to the Sheffield Wednesday game as press and it was literally just a Google form.

• @StonyBlue said:
    I thought there might have been an error.

I’ve had a few issues with the club and email addresses etc. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s nothing there. I’m a bit hacked off to be honest. I had issues getting IFollow sorted with them earlier in the season.

Sounds exactly the same as my situation. I had to contact the club directly on Monday evening. They came back early Tuesday to confirm an email had been sent, however I never received one. I had the same problems with iFollow too.

• edited December 2020

Someone I know knew they bought theirs early enough but didn't get an email, so they contacted the club and they sorted it out - then they got another email this morning with another, usable code. They obviously didn't use it and flagged it with the club, but something's gone wrong there somewhere.

• Same as above, emailed on Monday and received a code 'manually' from Ben. Then today received another code in the batch emails sent out at 9am. Seems like another batch went out around 4pm so hopefully most season ticket people who want to go will be able to.

• Could be 10k in there tonight.

• I declined a ticket on Monday evening but still got an email (not personalised) this afternoon telling me the Honours Lounge would not be available as it was being used as the away changing room (but I could go in the Caledonian.

I rang to clarify the situation. It must have been an absolute nightmare for the last 48 hours. Hope all goes smoothly for everyone this evening. I’ll be doing Sky red button but with Phil’s commentary.

• @micra I'd be careful with that - Sky can be even more delayed than iFollow!

• @drcongo said:
    Could be 10k in there tonight.

For some games in recent years they just waved through paper print outs without scanning!
    If people knew there'd have probably been a lot of printing going on!

• @Croider said:
    Same as above, emailed on Monday and received a code 'manually' from Ben. Then today received another code in the batch emails sent out at 9am. Seems like another batch went out around 4pm so hopefully most season ticket people who want to go will be able to.

4pm is getting a bit late to get people in for a 7.45pm kick off. As I'm certain not everyone analyses their emails as often as some of us lot do!

At least it properly puts to bed any idea that you have to fill some sort of form out after the club mailed that ticking you agreed to the rules was all you had to legally do.

Just hope any "Temperature check" doesn't come up too hot as I'll be walking in - and knowing me, having left it just a little too late to walk without turning up utterly dribbling in heat and sweat!

• @chairboyscentral said:
    @micra I'd be careful with that - Sky can be even more delayed than iFollow!

Good point @chairboyscentral. And mrs micra isn’t exactly thrilled about me hogging the box so I’m wavering! I think I managed to synchronise last time by “delaying” Phii.

I used to be indecisive; now I’m not so sure. Groans.

• @BlueBoy said:

@StonyBlue said:

I’ve had a few issues with the club and email addresses etc. I’ve checked all my folders and there’s nothing there. I’m a bit hacked off to be honest. I had issues getting IFollow sorted with them earlier in the season.

Sounds exactly the same as my situation. I had to contact the club directly on Monday evening. They came back early Tuesday to confirm an email had been sent, however I never received one. I had the same problems with iFollow too.

@BlueBoy said:

@StonyBlue said:

I contacted the club earlier and they’re not sure what happened with me. I was offered a ticket at 5pm. As I live over 40 miles away it was a bit late. I should have chased it earlier but I just assumed I wasn’t in the first 1000. I notice that another 100 invitations went out quite late. I didn’t get one of those either. I’ve left it with Ben to sort it out. I appreciate this has all been done very late and it’s difficult for the staff. It doesn’t make you feel better though knowing you could have gone but can’t because of something the club have got wrong. Along with my IFollow issues it makes me think don’t take my cash if you can’t over the service. The Couhig’s are all about the fan experience. For some of us long standing fans it’s been pretty poor.