Skip to content

Comments

• Wycombe 2-1 Blackpool

• Sorry wrong thread !

• Hoping for another one of our 'lucky' thirteen wins or eight draws getting a team at a good time.

• Good work Tom. One typo, Kasket's ban is two months rather than two matches.

• We haven't beaten Blackpool in a league game since Nnamdi Ofoborh was born, so it's all set up perfectly for him to get the winner...

• @floyd said:
    Good work Tom. One typo, Kasket's ban is two months rather than two matches.

I don't know where I'd be without the team of volunteer editors on here! Seriously, reading your own work back for errors is nigh-on impossible. Wish it was only two matches ?

• Seriously getting worried by the lack of news/activity on Fred...

• @thecatwwfc Someone else can probably confirm, but I'm pretty sure Phil said on commentary that he's been warming up before recent games - so he can't be far away now!

• Giles Phillips a three match ban? So unavailable?
    Darius struggling at the finish on Tuesday. So does this give Sido a start at centre back? He played well in that position end of last season. Deserves a chance imo.

• In an ideal world, Grimmer would be back and McCarthy can just move to centre back

• Macca to cb and sido rb would do for me.

• You've a short memory

• And i dont live in an ideal world @HolmerBlue ?

• Sounds like Mascoll could have his work cut out for him and may need a defensively minded player ahead of him:

"Right-back Callum Brittain, ... once given the freedom of the right-hand side, has often impressed with his attacking output..."

Between the Lines@Between_TL

Successful Dribbles - (L1: 19/20):

45 - CALLUM BRIT