Skip to content

Akinfenwa

2»

Comments

• Surely you're not suggesting Chris is one of the (number of) 2 account posters on here?

Would be hilarious to be so pansy on one account, and so obnoxiously foul on another!

• edited February 2019

I always wonder if it isn't overly kind to assume certain posters are duplicate parody or troll accounts. It's always possible that these people are as stupid as they come across to be.

• Scott Kashket has clearly needed a run of starts to regain his match sharpness so it is ironic that he should have been injured yesterday. Let’s hope it’s not too serious.

• edited February 2019

He's a fairly injury prone player unfortunately, so getting an injury isn't unexpected by any means.
    Just a shame that he'd got his chance and another tweak

• @Chris said:
    @Right_in_the_Middle who do you think is the genius behind @rmjlondon?

@drcongo?

• Nathan Jones?

• Just to be clear, I have never posted under any other names on this version of the Gasroom.

• And also to be clear, Akinfenwa remains one of the key figures at the club. How many fewer goals would we have without him and Jacobson over the last few seasons? It’s good that we have other options and that at times we have played well without him, but I bet opposition players and managers are relieved when he isn’t in our side.

• And @malone while I don’t mind being called obnoxiously foul, I don’t think you should say @rmjlondon is so pansy.

• As I said this morning, on one of my rare forays onto the FB pages, there will surely be substantial re-shaping of the squad in the summer with several more senior members “moving on”. Coventry, I noticed earlier today, appear to have a very youthful side currently and it’s easy to imagine a similar trend at Adams Park. We already have a good nucleus of players in their early to mid twenties and a few somewhat older!

• Apologies if that’s a bit off-piste.

• As long as no-one’s pissed off of course.

• @NewburyWanderer said:
    @Shev POTD.

Hear, hear. Shev has got it spot on. Bayo is still a very effective player and those who doubt him have short memories. Why must people always look for a scapegoat when we lose a couple of games?

• Well to be fair hatter Ritchie hates Gareth ainsworth and takes every opportunity to slag him.off. it's just been slim pickings for him for a long time so he has to make hay while he has the chance and luton had a day off. We were beaten by bad luck yesterday. On another it would have been 2-0.

• And 2-1 would’ve put me in the WHC automatics. Much more important.

• @Chris , i can give you a lol there.

• @mooneyman said:

@Chris said:

@drcongo?

Surely not. He has his time full writing the DevC spoof account

• @Malone said:

@mooneyman said:

@Chris said:

@drcongo?

Surely not. He has his time full writing the DevC spoof account

That can't only be one guy surely.

• Just seen Bayo starring in an ad on TV for a clothes retailer called Jacamo

• Strangely, just as Gareth Ainsworth finished speaking to the fans in the Caledonian on Saturday, that ad began to play on the big screen behind him!