Skip to content

WHC - Wimbledon

13»

Comments

• The first sentence of your second paragraph is simply not true according to any evidence ever published on the subject

• @OX66 said:
    Last minute equaliser and winner for wycombe as Wimbledon wobble 2.1

Immigration is far more complicated then you think you can’t ignore the organised crime element behind it far more bad then good comes out of it. Always give money to the homeless and and in the past have had quite a lot of dealing with drug addicts/ alcoholics / ex prisoners etc the most appalling thing is the system that you can’t get a job without a home and can’t get a home without a job vicious circle. Well done Dev C for your work this season and raising the issue within the gas room.

Far more bad than good comes of it? For who? Exchange of culture, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, exploring opportunity, avoidance of environmental and political turmoil which will only grow as leaders showboat and the environment declines, increased workforce at the places of opportunity and you know, a bit of basic decency to people who have been dealt a bad hand. Society isn't simple and people aren't all decent but starting by blaming those at the bottom of the heap won't help ultimately. There's also a large economic benefit to expanding your economy and hosting people who pay to be here in a variety of industries thats thrown under the bus in the express headlines environment. Good though that all our ex cons in Spain are ex-pats not immigrants.

• Because of the absence of a subject I initially thought the second sentence of @OX66’s post was a command.

What a shame @OakwoodExile doesn’t post more often.

• Wimbledon 1 Wycombe 2

• Tough away game today stats look tight. I have a 5er on Wimbledon at 2.78 odds - https://www.betseven.net/football-betting-tips/english-league-one/wimbledon-vs-wycombe/

• @StrongestTeam said:

@OX66 said:

Immigration is far more complicated then you think you can’t ignore the organised crime element behind it far more bad then good comes out of it. Always give money to the homeless and and in the past have had quite a lot of dealing with drug addicts/ alcoholics / ex prisoners etc the most appalling thing is the system that you can’t get a job without a home and can’t get a home without a job vicious circle. Well done Dev C for your work this season and raising the issue within the gas room.

Far more bad than good comes of it? For who? Exchange of culture, diversity of ideas and backgrounds, exploring opportunity, avoidance of environmental and political turmoil which will only grow as leaders showboat and the environment declines, increased workforce at the places of opportunity and you know, a bit of basic decency to people who have been dealt a bad hand. Society isn't simple and people aren't all decent but starting by blaming those at the bottom of the heap won't help ultimately. There's also a large economic benefit to expanding your economy and hosting people who pay to be here in a variety of industries thats thrown under the bus in the express headlines environment. Good though that all our ex cons in Spain are ex-pats not immigrants.

>

Obviously didn’t make my self clear I was talking illegal immigration, not against normal immigration if it’s controlled or asylum seekers. Not going into detail but have extensive knowledge of the other sides of this .

You just reminded why I don’t post on the gas room because it seems your not allowed a different opinion even if you have far superior knowledge of the subject ( yes I’m presuming )

• @OX66 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@OX66 said:

>

Obviously didn’t make my self clear I was talking illegal immigration, not against normal immigration if it’s controlled or asylum seekers. Not going into detail but have extensive knowledge of the other sides of this .

You just reminded why I don’t post on the gas room because it seems your not allowed a different opinion even if you have far superior knowledge of the subject ( yes I’m presuming )

Reminder that someone having a different opinion with you doesn't and hasn't stopped you expressing your opinion.

Not sure anyone is disagreeing with your clarified point anyway

• I actually think the Gasroom has a healthy attitude to questioning how people say things more than what they are saying @OX66.

I found it difficult to take the meaning from what you were saying as, is apparent, did others.

And “superior knowledge” can only ever inform opinion on a subject. It’s how you use and combine it with everything else that matters.

• @bookertease said:
    I actually think the Gasroom has a healthy attitude to questioning how people say things more than what they are saying @OX66.

I found it difficult to take the meaning from what you were saying as, is apparent, did others.

And “superior knowledge” can only ever inform opinion on a subject. It’s how you use and combine it with everything else that matters.

Fair point could have expressed it better anyway back to football .

• Wombles 0 - Dom ‘Championship standard’ Gape 2

• edited April 2019

'They' are always stopping people from saying or doing what they want. Whoever 'they' are I don't like 'them'. (I am sure they will censored)

• @OX66 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@OX66 said:

>

Who said you weren't allowed an opinion?

• @eric_plant said:

@OX66 said:

@StrongestTeam said:

@OX66 said:

>

Who said you weren't allowed an opinion?

The power group did.