Skip to content

With Storm Gareth approaching......

An idea for WWFC. With a maximum of around 100 Accrington fans at Adams Park tonight, why not house them at the end of the Beechdean Stand? Those who normally sit in the Frank Adams Lower Tier Family Stand, offer them the chance to sit behind the goal to avoid a real soaking where they normally sit?

Comments

• The club needs to sign you up in some capacity I think.

• Probably not as a weather forecaster though. It’ll be cold and windy this evening but any rain will have cleared away well before kick-off.

• Thanks for that @micra. I will fire up my motorcycle for this evenings match. Unless of course you would like a lift?

• Will I be riding pillion @EwanHoosaami ?

• Sadly no. If you would like a lift we shall head down to the ground in one of my beaten up motors!

• Sorry, I’ve just fallen in, kerplop. Kind offer but what with having to pick up the old boy at the station and needing to park near the ground I’ll have to graciously decline on this occasion.
    Looks like the fiercest bit is about to commence!

• I'm hoping that our Gareth will have encouraged the team to storm through the opposition tonight!

• @micra said:
    Sorry, I’ve just fallen in, kerplop. Kind offer but what with having to pick up the old boy at the station and needing to park near the ground I’ll have to graciously decline on this occasion.
    Looks like the fiercest bit is about to commence!

No worries. My son and I shall arrive on our 2 wheeled chariot. See you later.

• Beware the odd rogue shower this evening . They can be brief but deadly. Nothing continuous though.