Skip to content

Match day thread: Plymouth

Comments

• real class abusing a footballer being stretchered off. The real class is recruiting and ex jailbird as their goalkeeper.

• Strange how our friend Tommy was so offended by Wycombe’s play on behalf of his children but doesn’t mind using crude language and a plethora of insults to all and sundry in his posts on here.
    Setting a good example? Again, I will leave others to judge.

• Be very careful what you say on a public forum @deanoblue. The ambiguity of what you have just said could lead you into trouble.

• To be fair to Plymouth, they did score the only goal of the game from one of our least clear cut chances.

• @deanoblue said:
    real class abusing a footballer being stretchered off. The real class is recruiting and ex jailbird as their goalkeeper.

no-one booed him when they realised he was actually injured, and your reference to our keeper who you clearly know v little about sums up your fans "class"

• 1-0 to the wanderers

• No Tommy. That was shown to be a lie above. Your classless fans abused him all down the touchline as he was being stretchered past. And then repeated the trick the following season when another player had to be stretchered off. Not all of them of course, the vast majority of all football supporters are decent human beings, but shamefully a very significant minority.

You are right IMHO and our supporter wrong in respect of reemploying McCormick after his jail sentence was over. All clubs do some things well and yours did the right thing there. Slightly disappointing they only did the right thing after letting Swindon and Truro City test public opinion first but they got there in the end.

• Someone please close the thread it's getting ridiculous now.

• I agree with @bigred87 it's starting to upset the children and they may never want to come to the Gasroom again.

• Even the horses are getting restless.

• Wendy why's it called the Gasroom, is it something to do with the smell at Sadams Park ?

• There's only one bad smell around here Tommy, and it smells a bit like cheap pasties.

• This link should answer everyone's issues.

• @Sherrinford said:
    There's only one bad smell around here Tommy, and it smells a bit like cheap pasties.

Hey I could murder a tiddy oggie and a pint of scrumpy

• You don't 'alf give your kids weird names down in Devon.

• btw on our website the collection for a wheelchair for your keeper has reached 87p and 2 squashed rollos

• @drcongo said:
    This link should answer everyone's issues.

I’ve used it, very handy.

• I clicked on that , whats "Daisy does it doggy style" got to do with this

• me too thanks @drcongo he's still going though isn;t he?

• Yep used the link that floater has finally flushed

• I see there is a movement for a boycott of coming to AP next season as we are a bunch of cheats the like has never been seen before on a football field. I see their point,
    how can a saintly, highly skilled, proud, motivated professional football player coached by his tactically astute red-faced shouty manager be expected to score a goal over 97 minutes when people take too long with free kicks.

• Yeah but that’s only about 27 minutes in play

• @tommytynan01 At least you didn't have any kids with you on Saturday, so just be pleased about that eh?

• In all the furore can I make mention - yet again - of Curtis Thompson. Deservedly MOTM for me. He was all over the shop, defending, breaking up play, getting the ball out, he never gives up. Him and Gape are forging a fine midfield team

• naah Arsehole Allsop for me, brilliant safe pair of hands, clutching his back, his knee...and good with his feet too, he kicked that ball right into the other half just before he was supposed to take a goal kick, legend

• God almighty. Is he still at it?

• Are you still here Tommy ? You are coming across as someone with extremely limited intelligence. That’s being generous. What a fine example you set for the children you took to the match on Saturday.
    You’ve said your piece , over and over again. Time to go. Get yourself a little job or something. Keep yourself occupied. Good lad.

• oh come on wendy by the looks of your gathering (I wont call it a crowd) you're all librarians or admin assistants, enjoy the bants

• One match. Three days on the Gasroom. What happens if they lose 2 - 0?

• I thought Blooms had a good game he just keeps on rocking although yes Thompson was my Motm also