Skip to content

Match day thread: Plymouth

Comments

• Arsehole Allsop writhed around rivaldoesque like he’d been shot you would have sworn he’d never walk again, then after he had his 5 mins rest he jumped up fresh as a daisy and grinned at the argyle fans behind the goal. Pretty much same the other time. Then when the physios were dawdling off he kicked the ball into the other half so the ballboy had to retrieve it. And the 30 secs plus he got through every goal kick to check his studs 5 times and adjust every part of his body. I really expected him to get out his make up mirror and check his lippy. Tosser

• Your right @glasshalffull. Hence my surprise at @Wycombe85’s comment.
    I shall resist reading the written report!

• My advice to teams who want to stop game management is try and score a goal. Plymouth fans Please feel free to pass that on to Derek Adams and your team.

• @tommytynan01 said:
    Arsehole Allsop writhed around rivaldoesque like he’d been shot you would have sworn he’d never walk again, then after he had his 5 mins rest he jumped up fresh as a daisy and grinned at the argyle fans behind the goal. Pretty much same the other time. Then when the physios were dawdling off he kicked the ball into the other half so the ballboy had to retrieve it. And the 30 secs plus he got through every goal kick to check his studs 5 times and adjust every part of his body. I really expected him to get out his make up mirror and check his lippy. Tosser

I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say it’s time to give up. We know what you think, we know what you are so goodbye till we meet again.

• Whoops! I wasn’t talking about your entitlement @glasshalffull . I intended “you’re right” but predictive text proved as reliable as my crowd forecasts. Not like me not to check and double check!

• Naaah it’s payback time

• @tommytynan01 was that your first league 1 game? You need to calm down a bit. I think you'll see a few more like that before the season is out. You don't want to peak too early there are a lot of fan forums out there.

• Personally, I find any kind of shithousing perfectly acceptable against the odious Plymouth manager, and now odious fans too! Every time Little Tommy comes back here crying about another instance of perceived injustice it warms my heart.

Keep coming back Little Tommy, I'm loving every teary post you make.

• Brilliant Congo bongo, and another thing, one poxy muddy shit smelling lane up to the Lego ground, pussy silent fans (the few that bovvered) a ginger paedo mascot a cheating hippy manager I mean talk about getting dealt a shite hand

• I'll give you one thing Tommy, your arguments are getting more erudite.

"Ginger paedo mascot". Ooh, that smarts.

• This should be turned into a book.... fans around the country would lap it up !

• Boring

• I’ll do it “The Crafy Mockney Chairboys - Theyre no Choirboys ! “

And btw what a stupid nickname you could at least come into the ground carrying a chair singing “we’ve got more legs than you “

• But Argyle's nickname comes from a group of people who couldn't wait to get out of the place.

• Pioneers mate , discovered America so all you fat mockneys could shove macdonalds down yer throats

• Tommy, have you been getting on the special brew early this morning?

I suppose every day is a weekend when you're unemployed.

• This is getting more and more embarrassing.

• @tommytynan01 The more upset you get, the more fun we're having. It's only ever Plymouth fans who come crying on here. Is everyone in that town as sensitive as you?

• It’s been worth slogging thru this to get to ‘Discovered’ America... can we play you every week?

• Well you should be embarrassed, btw do they call it high Wycombe cos you have to be on drugs to live there ?

• I’m here all week ?

• @tommytynan01 said:
    Well you should be embarrassed, btw do they call it high Wycombe cos you have to be on drugs to live there ?

I would say don't quit your day job to become a comedian, but you don't have one, so perhaps its worth a punt?

• Went to whipsnade zoo before the footie but all they had was one dog ! It was a shitzu

• Can whoever is posting the fake Plymouth fan posts please stop. It was so good to see their players get so annoyed by normal stuff but this joke has finished now.
    No Plymouth fan could possibly be this stupid or angry

• Little known fact about the Pilgrims for those getting bored of the banter.

They originated from Nottinghamshire, many moved to Holland and the Dutch and British, met up and embarked for the USA from Delfshaven and Southampton. The boat sprang a leak and the passengers were worried that Captain Adams may allow it to go down, so they nipped into first Dartmouth and then Plymouth to get it fixed. In claiming the Pilgrims as theirs, Plymouth have cheated three ports of part of their history, indeed the only link with the city is an extended period of boat injury time.

(its possible I may have got the name of the Captain wrong....)

• And it continues...... i think tommy might be a Derek really.... own up fatty

• 1-0 to the wanderers boom

• Oh and sad news of Alex Lynch - the goalkeeper Plymouth's classy fans delighted in abusing as he was stretchered off with a professional career ending injury. After giving up football for a while, he apparently returned to play for fun with his local side at Holyhead only to incur a serious injury pre season. Sometimes life can be shit.

• Hey...don't drag Nottingham into this @DevC