Skip to content

Monday morning training drills

13»

Comments

• Sido? He s terrible and cannot head a ball. Gareth playing his mates ;-)

• Just got back to the car. Not only a winning goal for Sido but an exquisite moment of skill in the second half where he not only won a tackle but then flicked it over the Rovers player's head. Anyone who can't see what a sublime player he is is frankly an idiot.

Great result to day. Another blinding performance from that man Thompson too.

• Another solid game, and of course you score the goal, it makes people notice even more.

No reason to switch him out any time soon

• Oh Sido Jombati - man of the match by a million miles today

• Sido also gives us a bit more height which is needed and I agree he is on a good run of form. It is great the Gareth is sticking with the form player and not just bringing Stewart in (although he could have dropped Adam). But he has been prone to the occasional gaff and is less consistent than I would like. I am sure Gareth commented on the heart in the mouth moments Sido puts you through in a recentish post match interview.

• @rg9wwfc said:

@braywanderer said:
    Love to see a back 4 of Sido Pierre Stewart and jj again we kept a lot more clean sheets.

It still baffles me to this day how Sido still gets a game! He’s been a liability on numerous occasions and I simply don’t get it. El-Abd was clearly losing patience with him on Saturday!!

You could move McCarthy across to CB and get Harriman back in the side. Or go to 3 at the back...anything to get him out of CB

Sido is such a nice guy one of the most pleasant in that group, but as a CB.....not for me...

What a classic! Sido must have read this to inspire him for the MOM performance:)