Skip to content

Anyone in any doubt about Oxford

being a bunch of wnkrs, their players are even doing it in the street now. https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/17358342.gavin-whyte-to-be-disciplined-by-oxford-united-after-video-leaked-of-winger-exposing-himself-in-street/

Meanwhile, the club themselves have just been served their third winding up petition in 12 months by HMRC.

Comments

• Tossers......

• "We have psychological and behavioural support here to help him get through this"

Maximum LOL!

• Young lad, it would appear living far removed from friends and family, possibly for the first time, local celebrity living life in a goldfish bowl acts like a bit of knob after a few beers on a trip home. Now gets pilloried in social media.

Far to many professional sportsmen end up with depression and alcohol/gambling/drug addictions as a result of the pressures they face. Seems to me a good thing that Oxford (and other clubs) are far more aware than they used to be about mental health issues and have support available when required.

• Ahem....... I agree with Dev!!!!!

• Ha ha. Anyone want to drink heavily and wank in the road head to Dev's no chance the social media will find out.

• I think Eric the accepted term in these circumstances is TACRITE....

• Winding up petition? At least terrible owners can never result in clubs going out of business, stadiums being sold and the land built on. (This may need fact-checking...)

• Apparently there are cameras on telephones these days and lots of people have them. I suggest the club points this out to young players who like a drink and don't have a belt. I am sure he will survive...there'll be another one along next week.

• I'm with Dev on this one. Getting your pecker out after a few pints is out of order, but its not the end of the world.

• It is the end though.

• Most city centres on a Friday and Saturday night nowadays it seems to be obligatory.

• The end is nigh, I’m tellin’ ya.

• @OxfordBlue said:
    I'm with Dev on this one. Getting your pecker out after a few pints is out of order, but its not the end of the world.

I can't hold it in for long after one pint!

• Whyte is going to be verbally ripped to pieces by opposition fans for banging one off in public which could be funny.

• Was there a “happy ending” to this story ?

• “Social media. Social media”

• Why is the gasroom suddenly social media?

We pre date Twitter by eleven years!

• Thankfully, my street wanking years predate Gasroom 1.0 but I live in fear of someone unearthing a working Minitel unit.

• We are not social media @peterparrotface everyone else is the social media. People who do stupid things like punch a horse, film themselves hilariously falling over or getting their underparts out of an evening get on social media. We search companies house and argue about who did and did not like Alan Smith and Steve hayes.

• Did ANYONE like Alan Smith?

Including Mrs Smith.

• Strange you should say that because when I criticised MrSmith in a programme article Mrs Smith told me that I was quite right in what I’d written!

• edited January 2019

The gasroom is "anti-social" media

• I dread to think what states of dress Gasroomers are generally in when posting in the early hours.

• @Malone said:
    The gasroom is "anti-social" media

POTD!