Skip to content

Next Fans Council Meeting

Although not advertised yet, I have had confirmation from Chairman Tony Sutton that the next meeting is tomorrow, Thursday 10 January, in Monty's at 7:30pm.

No doubt we will get an update on the proposed investment situation from a Trust Director present.

Comments

• Should get a massive crowd on that basis.

• Hopefully it will be the organ grinder attending on behalf of the Board.

• He was present last time, I’d be surprised if he made it 2 in a row, if he is present we could ask him what he’s discussing with Mr Harman!
    It’s pointless talking catering. Micky Davies doesn’t listen

• @TrueBlu said:
    He was present last time, I’d be surprised if he made it 2 in a row, if he is present we could ask him what he’s discussing with Mr Harman!
    It’s pointless talking catering. Micky Davies doesn’t listen

As the meeting with Mr Harman isn't scheduled until Friday, I doubt he could/would give any credible response?

• I know. I was being sarcastic! Doesn’t come across well in black and white

• If anyone says 'the investors have lost the gasroom so the deals off ' someone let us know.

• I think the minutes are published here:

https://www.wycombewanderers.co.uk/fans/fans-council/

The last one I can see relates to September so maybe it needs updating.

Like Lord Mandeville I don't understand the surprise that the Americans would have a charge against the stadium for their loan?

• because the stadium doesn't belong to the football club or the trust, it belongs to FALL to prevent the situation where external "investors" can buy Adams Park.

• @wandering_jock said:
    because the stadium doesn't belong to the football club or the trust, it belongs to FALL to prevent the situation where external "investors" can buy Adams Park.

But it is a FACT that a charge has been registered at Company House giving the Americans a right to take possession in the event of the monies not being repaid.