Skip to content

Become a Legacy (Trust) Member

Fans are reminded that they only have until the end of this coming Saturday December 8th to become registered as a Legacy Member of the Trust, if they wish to attend the next meeting with the proposed investors and then vote on the proposition.

http://www.wycombewandererstrust.com/2018/10/become-a-legacy-member

You can join the Trust by completing the Membership form, (available from the Trust website) and either sending this to our Membership Secretary or bringing it with you to the Trust table in the Caledonian Suite before Saturday's game.

Any outstanding subscriptions for 2018-19 (which were due on 1st November) can be paid then too.

We want to make sure that as many fans can be involved in the decision making process.

Comments

• Alan, I saw you were very busy on Saturday, how many legacy members do we now have?

• edited December 2018

@Fit2drop said:
    Alan, I saw you were very busy on Saturday, how many legacy members do we now have?

Yes we signed up about another 70 members on Saturday after more applications had come in every day this month.

Over 750 LMs now to which could have been added another 20 who have not paid their 2018-19 Trust subscription despite reminders and chasers!

• Had to do mine on Friday on line, as I couldn't attend the match. Hoping it all went through ok?

• LX1LX1
    edited December 2018

Surely anyone who isn't a Trust member by now has no business deciding the future of our Club?

• Great work Alan (and your team) Next issue is how to get the information to the 750. I had a quick chat with a Premier League CEO on Friday who knew Bill & Teds from their big adventure at Derby County. I plan to have a further meeting.

• What will Mr Stroud's and Mr Howard's role, title and salary package be should their preferred bidder succeed in passing the 75% hurdle rate?

• @NiceCarrots said:
    What will Mr Stroud's and Mr Howard's role, title and salary package be should their preferred bidder succeed in passing the 75% hurdle rate?

Not sure this is likely to be in the public domain, my colleagues at work do not know my salary nor do I have any desire to know theirs.

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    Had to do mine on Friday on line, as I couldn't attend the match. Hoping it all went through ok?

Not knowing your true identity . I cannot confirm.
    Please message or email me to check.

• Given Mr Stroud's financial relationship with Mr Howard, members are entitled to know if Mr Stroud will have another pay day if their preferred american bid is successful.

They need to be told this before the voting starts so they can judge for themselves what the motivation is.

We raise money under the auspices of a community benefit society and members will want to know whether we are acting in the interests of the community or a handful of individuals.

• @NiceCarrots said:
    Given Mr Stroud's financial relationship with Mr Howard, members are entitled to know if Mr Stroud will have another pay day if their preferred american bid is successful.

They need to be told this before the voting starts so they can judge for themselves what the motivation is.

We raise money under the auspices of a community benefit society and members will want to know whether we are acting in the interests of the community or a handful of individuals.

Is it hard being a cunt all the time?

• Apparently not

• especially for you WestLondon