Skip to content

New 'keeper incoming

According to twitter he has a 'family connection,' with the club...

Comments

• it's not another one of @Peter 's kid is it?

• No it's Peter himself.

• edited December 2018

Stephen Henderson from Forrest:

Wiki Entry: Here

WWFC story: Here

• Mate who’s a lifelong ST holder at the Valley says he was pretty impressive during his two seasons with Charlton and he was sorry to see him go. Encouraging, because my mate tends to err on the side of caution, if not out and out cynicism, when describing the attributes of particular players!

• Sounds like a decent loan....tricky fixture to begin with as well!

• edited December 2018

@Wendoverman said:
    Sounds like a decent loan....tricky fixture to begin with as well!

Well done to Gareth and co for getting him this early in the week, so at least a few days training with our squad before Saturday. Better than doing a last minute/Friday deal.

• Well done indeed.

• In Gaz we trust.

• Former loanee Wayne Henderson's nephew...I thought that WH couldn't be that old, apparently he is 35 and Stephen Henderson is 30, so I guess just one of those bizarre family age gap scenarios.

• Seems to be a good signing on paper.

• edited December 2018

A nice string of loanees so far.

Is the young lad, our 3rd choice keeper whose name I can barely remember not even going to be used in such an emergency situation then? Is he here just as some sort of work experience? Alsop is on a 3 year deal, so chances of him making an appearance seem minimal then.

• Cameron Yates. As he’s on a youth contract he doesn’t count as a senior player. We may as well loan a championship level keeper if we can rather than play him straight into the team.

• edited December 2018

lets hope Henderson sticks around.

Reliably informed it was either him or this one
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/46453844

Got across well but got to be holding those surely.....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.