Skip to content

Luton, a club full of racists…..

13»

Comments

• @bookertease said:

@lilyrose said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:
    Wherever I lay mein kampf that’s my home

What an absolute ridiculous Petty stupid thing to say and you think that we are a bit weird take a look at yourself mate

Conclusive proof he/she is/was a troll. Genius line (the alternative wasn’t bad) and very very funny.

Oh, and @lilyrose / troll. You may not be ‘racist’ but trust me, seeing four men sat on a park bench drinking (or whatever it was) and thinking “bloody Eastern European’s” is not what most civilised and humane human beings would do.

Decent human beings? You should > @bookertease said:

@lilyrose said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

What an absolute ridiculous Petty stupid thing to say and you think that we are a bit weird take a look at yourself mate

Conclusive proof he/she is/was a troll. Genius line (the alternative wasn’t bad) and very very funny.

Oh, and @lilyrose / troll. You may not be ‘racist’ but trust me, seeing four men sat on a park bench drinking (or whatever it was) and thinking “bloody Eastern European’s” is not what most civilised and humane human beings would do.

Decent human beings? You should see what some of you lot have been saying about people who live in Luton ,you just can't make it up sometimes

• @lilyrose said:

@bookertease said:

@lilyrose said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Decent human beings? You should > @bookertease said:

@lilyrose said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Decent human beings? You should see what some of you lot have been saying about people who live in Luton ,you just can't make it up sometimes

And by the way I am not a troll you were the ones that started talking about race and people in Luton all seem to love Tommy Robinson,I didn't mention any of this at all until some of the idiots on here started saying things

• I think you’ll find people on here have been saying some (not all) people who live in Luton are racist and some of those support Luton and sing (inferred) racist chants. I think that is an accurate position to take.

You have countered that some (not all) people who live in Wycombe are racist, which is also an accurate comment. Some of these may indeed support Wycombe but I am happy to state that I have never heard any racist chanting from a group of our supporters in my 50+ years watching us.

• Thank you for the first sensible post I read on here for a while, in all my years of Supporting Luton I have never heard any racist chanting either but I do sit at the opposite end of the ground where they have a sing song full stop we have had problems recently with a small and I repeat a small minority of people singing these stupid songs and it has been dealt with by the club and most of the supporters around these people who sing these songs.

• Been watching Wycombe for over 30 years and Luton is the only team whose fans have ever come to our ground and sung "no surrender to the IRA"

They really are an odd bunch

• Yes we do have some idiots but just a few and I hate this

• I must say that lilyrose gets the gold medal for sheer persistence. He’s said goodbye to this forum countless times only to come bouncing back again and again. I believe it was Chumbawamba (ok, I did have to look it up) who sang: ‘I get knocked down but I get up again.....’.

• @lilyrose said:
    Yes we do have some idiots but just a few and I hate this

Odd that, since you got here I have an improved opinion of other Luton fans.

• Anyone seen @lilyrose and @rmjlondon together?

• As the late grate Perry Mason would have sung..............

• I meant Lake Como of course.

• Ok here we go again, I I'll come and let you know when they don't prove anything yet again but you will still say we're all racist

• @lilyrose are you on every League One team forum or are we just the lucky ones?

• I am only replying to other forum members

• You are welcome to come on ours, it isn't a crime you know.

• @lilyrose said:
    You are welcome to come on ours, it isn't a crime you know.

Nah you're alright.

• @Wendoverman said:
    @lilyrose are you on every League One team forum or are we just the lucky ones?

I think we just pulled the short straw!