Skip to content

Luton, a club full of racists…..

Comments

• @BuckinghamBlue said:
    Wherever I lay mein kampf that’s my home

What an absolute ridiculous Petty stupid thing to say and you think that we are a bit weird take a look at yourself mate

• @lilyrose I can only assume you are new to football forums. You're best off going on the Luton one and saying: ' Them time-wasting Wycombe bastards think we are all racists!' and seeing how it goes. I'm not offended. My post was a joke. A common line from League of Gentlemen. I do not feel you will get any sort of closure with regard to Luton and race on here, so you're on a hiding to nothing. For your sanity and blood pressure it's best to step away and put it down to experience.

• @drcongo said:

@lilyrose said:
    so precious you are unbelievable,do you think we just make this sort of thing up ?

Yes, and funnily enough Wycombe Wanderers have never had to make up a story about how the fanbase isn't knee deep in racists. Only clubs knee deep in racists have to do that.

@Wendoverman said:
    @lilyrose I can only assume you are new to football forums. You're best off going on the Luton one and saying: ' Them time-wasting Wycombe bastards think we are all racists!' and seeing how it goes. I'm not offended. My post was a joke. A common line from League of Gentlemen. I do not feel you will get any sort of closure with regard to Luton and race on here, so you're on a hiding to nothing. For your sanity and blood pressure it's best to step away and put it down to experience.

No problem mate and thanks for your reply,I like coming on here and chatting just think the comment from Buckingham blue About the mein Kampf was a bit over the top and rather stupid do you not agree?

• @Wendoverman said:
    @lilyrose I can only assume you are new to football forums. You're best off going on the Luton one and saying: ' Them time-wasting Wycombe bastards think we are all racists!' and seeing how it goes. I'm not offended. My post was a joke. A common line from League of Gentlemen. I do not feel you will get any sort of closure with regard to Luton and race on here, so you're on a hiding to nothing. For your sanity and blood pressure it's best to step away and put it down to experience.

To be honest Wendover man if I did go on our Luton Outlaws forum they would just as you say say exactly the same thing as what most of your forum friends has said to me as well so to be honest I don't bother sometimes

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

That is absolutely outstanding

• Doing a cracking job of promoting.... whatever it was you turned up here for.

I for one am convinced you are a great team who very unfairly arent in the Premier league with a genius lovely manager, a centre forward who has a leg problem so only falls over by mistake and tourettes so his words arent his fault , fans that help in church each week (probably not a mosque) and a lovely ground that...no, too far, still an arm pit.
    This maybe harsh to Luton fans, so

• @eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Thanks @eric_plant it was that or “living in the love of the Aryan peoples” oh and for the record I don’t think Paul young is a Nazi

• I suggest you stop posting, you have got your message over. Goodbye

• edited November 2018

The syntax is suspiciously like one of the Facebook Wycombe trolls who happens to live near Luton.

• yes mate we are doing well at present and have a great team a great young promising manager(much like yourself) who are both highy respected in the game who seem to be getting better all the time and we are really proud of ourselves at the moment.Just trying not to be petty and say stupid things regarding church,tourettes and mosques mate????

• @eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Our manager says that a lot

• @Username said:
    The syntax is suspiciously like one of free Facebook Wycombe trolls who happens to live near Luton.

????? I live in Luton and i am not a troll

• @SamB said:
    I suggest you stop posting, you have got your message over. Goodbye

ok mate no probs but just before I go can you have a word with some on here who seem to think we are all rasists which we are not.

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

Quick witted borderline genius.
    Or more likely you've used that one before!

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

@eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Thanks @eric_plant it was that or “living in the love of the Aryan peoples” oh and for the record I don’t think Paul young is a Nazi

All I could come up with was 'Come Back and Stay Fuhrer Good This Time'

• Some of you lot just couldn't make it up

• @lilyrose So, you can't find the exit, but for pitys sake, could you please make an effort to find the full stop key? Second row up, third from the right. You'll have @micra blowing a valve soon!

• @lilyrose which do you hate more, punctuation or other races?

• Sorry doing it from my phone with predictive text, why do you think I have a problem with other races ? Thought
    that was what you lot on here have against us.

• @drcongo said:
    @lilyrose which do you hate more, punctuation or other races?

So do you think I'm a racist then?

• Lilyrose has asked me to tell all readers he is not a Rasist which he is certainly not!

• @BuckinghamBlue said:

@eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Absolute top drawer one liners. The Mein Kampf one is laugh out loud funny.

And for lilyrose’s benefit, who I think missed the joke, that is not an expression of support for far right politics or behaviours and nor do I think everyone born in Luton is a nazi. My two children were born in the L&D and Adolf and Eva don’t even know the words to the Horst Wessel song.

• @SamB said:
    Lilyrose has asked me to tell all readers he is not a Rasist which he is certainly not!

Thank you Sam

• @Manboobs said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

@eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

And for lilyrose’s benefit, who I think missed the joke, that is not an expression of support for far right politics or behaviours and nor do I think everyone born in Luton is a nazi. My two children were born in the L&D and Adolf and Eva don’t even know the words to the Horst Wessel song.

@Manboobs said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

@eric_plant said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

Anyway night night to you all ,just going to go and wip a few of my slaves before I go to bed.Im still upset that nobody came back with a song about Stacey Dooley as that would be really hilarious.(and please don't say goolie)

• Thank god for that. You need to up early for school.

• Perhaps you should join me as your last sentence doesn't make sense, think you have missed a few words out mate. What time would you like me to pick you up I will be on my bike,will you be on your skateboard?

• On your bike @lilyrose.

• I’m sticking my neck out here... most tedious opposition drone since Cheltenham’s Redandwhiteforever?

• Definitely never been to the triangle

• @lilyrose said:

@BuckinghamBlue said:

What an absolute ridiculous Petty stupid thing to say and you think that we are a bit weird take a look at yourself mate

Conclusive proof he/she is/was a troll. Genius line (the alternative wasn’t bad) and very very funny.

Oh, and @lilyrose / troll. You may not be ‘racist’ but trust me, seeing four men sat on a park bench drinking (or whatever it was) and thinking “bloody Eastern European’s” is not what most civilised and humane human beings would do.