Skip to content

Luton, a club full of racists…..

Comments

• Thought you said you were off. Don't let us keep you.

• "it can be a bit edgy at times".
    That's the propaganda fan they've wheeled out to sing the praises of the place!

• Just trying to shine a light for our club for once as you lot think we are all related to TR

• @Malone said:
    "it can be a bit edgy at times".
    That's the propaganda fan they've wheeled out to sing the praises of the place!

You lot are really so precious,wow!

• @lilyrose seriously...why on earth do you care what we think or don't think?

• Hatters News, your source for bipartisan information about Luton.

• Surely another trolling isn't it?

• We already have one regular Gasroom hatter criticising the team and management, we don't need any more.

• Of course! Clubs with no racism problem always do PR puff pieces about how they don't have a racism problem.

• @drcongo said:
    Of course! Clubs with no racism problem always do PR puff pieces about how they don't have a racism problem.

![](http://www.moretvicar.com/media/product/2015/09/09/2609_13842_w> @drcongo said:
    Of course! Clubs with no racism problem always do PR puff pieces about how they don't have a racism problem.

so precious you are unbelievable,do you think we just make this sort of thing up ?

• @MindlessDrugHoover said:
    Thought you said you were off. Don't let us keep you.

you do not have to reply you do know that?

• @Wendoverman said:
    @lilyrose seriously...why on earth do you care what we think or don't think?

It is called conversation,nice to talk to other fans sometimes and not just the boring same old things that are on most forums

• @lilyrose said:
    so precious you are unbelievable,do you think we just make this sort of thing up ?

Yes, and funnily enough Wycombe Wanderers have never had to make up a story about how the fanbase isn't knee deep in racists. Only clubs knee deep in racists have to do that.

• @lilyrose are you struggling to find the exit. You’ll find it on the right,or far right in your case

• Reminds me of some other groups who are continually going to great lengths to insist to anyone who'll listen that they 'aren't racist'.

• Had a moment then when I thought hold on, lilyrose is an anagram of oily sailor, and he's fooled us all

It isn't, but nonetheless surely a spoof character. Had me going for a while though to be fair

• There’s many very fine people at LUTON Town, really GREAT people.

• Charles Bronson was born in Luton. Sums up the town really!

• @lilyrose said:
    Just trying to shine a light for our club for once as you lot think we are all related to TR

Where could you put that light? Where the sun doesn't shine?

• @eric_plant it's clearly the same guy as behind the Richie account. Same linguistic style, same needling persistence. He dropped a bollock in the other thread by twice referring to @DevC as Dev, something only regulars know to do. Full marks for effort but must try harder.

• What are you on about,I replied to Dev as that is probably what his name is?The clue is in the first 3 lettets that spell his name which is er......Dev.. please try harder

• @mooneyman said:
    Charles Bronson was born in Luton. Sums up the town really!

Silly me that makes us all like him then doesn't it

• @Morris_Ital said:
    @lilyrose are you struggling to find the exit. You’ll find it on the right,or far right in your case

Are you calling me a resist then?

• @aloysius said:
    @eric_plant it's clearly the same guy as behind the Richie account. Same linguistic style, same needling persistence. He dropped a bollock in the other thread by twice referring to @DevC as Dev, something only regulars know to do. Full marks for effort but must try harder.

What the hell is a Ritchie account ? you sound a bit paranoid

• What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here. This is a local forum for local people.

• @StrongestTeam said:

@lilyrose said:
    Just trying to shine a light for our club for once as you lot think we are all related to TR

Where could you put that light? Where the sun doesn't shine?

All I did was put a post up about my club doing it's best probably a lot more than some other clubs to promote ourselves ibecause only idiots that seem to be on this forum that seem to keep banging on about it all the time as if the vast majority of Luton fans are racists which they are not. It is ridiculous when people say we are knee deep in racism and so far to the right you are so blinkered just read whatever you see in the print and think to yourself everyone at that club is a horrid racist thug absolutely ridiculous I'm sure there are plenty of racist people at Wycombe and in the town as there are in many other towns and cities across this land

• @lilyrose said:

@mooneyman said:

@mooneyman said:

So was the singer Paul Young suppose he is a racist and knee-deep in it all as well

• @lilyrose said:

@lilyrose said:

@mooneyman said:

@mooneyman said:

So was the singer Paul Young suppose he is a racist and knee-deep in it all as well

And Stacey Dooley she is a horrible racist as well isn't she you really are ridiculous you do know that

• Wherever I lay mein kampf that’s my home

• @Wendoverman said:
    What's all this shouting? We'll have no trouble here. This is a local forum for local people.

Sorry Wendover man didn't mean to cause offence or shouting it's just that any time I put something up here people just keep going on about everyone being a racist which is not the case at all as I said in previous posts I hate racism but it happens all over the place it's as if some of your forum friends on here think that it doesn't and that everyone at my club including my best mate the two old boys that sit in front of me the young girl that sits next to me are all racist which is absolutely ridiculous so why do they keep going on about it all I wanted to do was just put a little post up about my club and what we do that's it nuff said now