Skip to content

Bookies

Apparently we are 20/1 to win the league next season , 10 teams above us including oxford who are third favourites behind Portsmouth and Layton orient . Not saying we will win it but I can't understand their reckoning behind this considering how we faired this year . Oxford with their useless manager have no chance they only started performing when they were safe .

Comments

• Nevertheless I will punt out a £10 for promotion bet, as I did this campaign at 10/1.

• Yeah worth £10 i reckon, will put another £10 on getting promoted.

• Oxford really!!! The problem is bookies like most out there know nothing about league 2

• Oxford have decent money behind them and have already signed Roofe and Sercombe - as much as it pains me to say it I expect them to be amongst it this time round.

• @Brownie said:
    Oxford have decent money behind them and have already signed Roofe and Sercombe - as much as it pains me to say it I expect them to be amongst it this time round.

er..that is the managed by Appleton Oxford

• well worth a punt on wycombe

• Just looked at bet 365..even have rovers ahead of wwfc..with luton..northampton. .stevenage..wwfc are 16/1..

• I got 21.0 for winning and 5.5 for promotion from Bet365 yesterday. I thought the price for winning was wrong (in the right sort of way :-) ) so took a punt in it

• Hey if we were one of the favourites last season for relegation then 16/1 must surely mean the title this season, I am already bored of summer, let's get this new season underway

• Summer starts on Monday!