Skip to content

Time for a change

I believe that it’s time for a change at left back Jacobson is not up to scratch anymore he’s slow he constantly gets beaten round his left side he can’t defend and he is constantly out of position

Comments

• it really is time to wake up and smell the coffee he is just too slow he can never mark is man against Luton I was sitting at the top and I was fucking closer than he was IT IS TIME TO GO

• And don’t get me started on Randell fucking Williams

• Joe Jacobson? The guy who sets up a load of our goals?

• Oh dear, someone went out and got drunk and got brave

• oh dear, nonsense above ....... El Abd is more the issue but he won't ever be dropped.

• Worst thread for a while.

• Sounds like there was copious copulation.

• @rmjlondon said:
    oh dear, nonsense above ....... El Abd is more the issue but he won't ever be dropped. He’s our best defender he made a mistake Saturday yeh that happens

• We haven't had smell the coffee for a long time.

• Have I stumbled into the Richie brothers podcast?

• @Wendoverman said:
    We haven't had smell the coffee for a long time.

It's going to be disapointing for the moaners of WWFC if we get sold to outside investors.

They wont be able to shout 'AREN'T WE SUPPOSED TO BE A FAN OWNED CLUB?' when they aren't consulted on transfers and stocked crisp flavours.

• @oxfordblue I am not sure you are aware of the nature of the football fan. Fan owned. Boss owned. Crisps. Beer. Left back. Drums. Hooligans. Being nutted by defenders. Undersoil heating. We are blessed by always having something to register for a fan forum at 12.38am and bleat about!!

• And don't get me started on ****ing fa cup ticket allocation.

• No need to start. It’s stopped.

• Not for luton @micra ...some gasroomers might still be interested.

• A certain club shop employee will be glued to the screen at 7.00 tonight!

• Jacobson is a class act, his attacking play, creativity, intelligence and set pieces more than make up for his lack of pace. This is a classic case of thinking the grass is greener when actually we're blessed to have Joe at the club- great guy off the pitch too!

• We are making a fist of staying in League One and JJ will be a main part of that. Although as @WYC2345 registered just to slag off JJ, he obviously feels quite strongly about it.
    And coffee.

• When Bayo is on the pitch, JJ is a real asset, I do feel that when we don't have Bayo on the pitch then JJ's far less effective as one of his major plus points is negated. If we had a decent second left back I'd be tempted to rotate JJ while Bayo is out, but we don't, and good left backs are hard to come by.

• Does this mean we've moved on from Bayo and Allsopp, difficult to keep up sometimes.

• Nope not a good idea

• Classiest left back we've had in a long long time.
    Though you wouldn't realise it half the time on either here or fb

• Agreed how many times has he delivered a match winning ball or drawn a foul from an opponent, pace isn’t his strong point but if it was he wouldn’t be here.

• Just as 12.45 A.M. is definitely NOT the time to 'wake up & smell the coffee', now is not the time to replace JJ.

• If JJ had pace, he would be in one of the top two divisions anyway. He more than makes up for it with positional sense.

• One of those be careful what you wish for scenarios. People presume it's that easy to bring a better left back in.

We seem to have to have a bit of a whipping boy, it's been the keeper, Bloomfield, JJ, El Abd, Bayo. Who next?

• He's our best ever left back

• @eric_plant said:
    He's our best ever left back

I agree, a fantastic footballer

• JJ is not only a top player, he’s also an outstanding guy who’s a credit to the club.