Skip to content

Reports of caravans on the training ground

Have seen rumours of... I'll choose my words carefully here.."travellers" ... Having moved onto the training ground.

Really hope the isn't true as that could really mess up preparation for the Luton match + cost a lost of money to clear up the inevitable filth that's left behind and damage that's caused.

Can anyone confirm one way or the other?

Comments

• Do we prepare for matches ... if u had seen last nights debacle u wouldnt think so

• How do put people on ignore again?

• @Jonny_King ahh leave him be he's had very little chance to 'support' his club lately in his tradition fashion. And he did use debacle.

• @rmjlondon said:
    Do we prepare for matches ... if u had seen last nights debacle u wouldnt think so

Don’t suppose we bothered to prepare for the Peterborough game either, did we? Or the other games we’ve won this season. Marvellous how we’ve got 21pts without preparing.

• edited November 2018

@rmjlondon said:
    Do we prepare for matches ... if u had seen last nights debacle u wouldnt think so

• Winning and Gareth Ainsworth. Two things richie hates about the team he 'supports'. Losing? The sun has got his hat on...

• Any news on the training ground?

• Could not care less about the tin pot cup, but the FA cup and league games coming up do actually matter, and if the training ground has been affected then that could be disastrous. Any actual news would be appreciated, hopefully someone passes it on their way home from work and can let us know!

• Im sure its big enough for us to carry on as normal with a few caravans for good measure.

• "Just kick round it lads!"

• I've heard of teams parking the bus, but this is ridiculous. Luton must be desperate...

• Someone bang on the caravan door and see if they want to invest, or if they've got a central defender amongst them.

• I'm sure Bayo could "persuade" them to move on!

• Possibly something in the rumour. I came back home via Marlow uo to Claymoor. Was wondering why there was a transit at the training ground gates looking like it was trying to get in. Just noticed a couple of blokes in fluorescent jackets just behind the gates looking like they were refusing entry? Only had a cursory glance as I was turning, so could be very wide of the mark of course.

• @rmjlondon said:

Well I thought it was quite funny Richie

• For those that didn’t attend or watch tonight’s Trust meeting they confirmed 5 caravans parked up at the training ground early this morning but that they were gone by 5:30 this evening following work by the club and authorities.

• @rmjlondon said:

• So did I ........ which is why I wrote it !!

@bookertease said:

@rmjlondon said: