Skip to content

Latest edition of The Wanderer on sale this Saturday!

Ladies and gentlemen,

Unfortunately, despite careful financial management, it has been agreed that Issue 113 of The Wanderer is no longer sustainable under the current ownership model. Therefore, this Saturday, we will be exploring the possibility of outside investment, offering Wycombe fans a fantastic opportunity to take full ownership of a copy for a sum of just £1.50 (free to WWISC members).

Prospective investors are invited to visit the WWISC stand on the left hand side of Hillbottom Road, just before the Adams Park gates, where they complete their takeover of 60 pages of Wanderers wit and wisdom.

You may remain anonymous if you wish.

Comments

• I hope it's a barrel of laughs @jonny_king we may need it after the game and in the next few months!

• @Jonny_King, can I just take 75% ownership of it and buy it for £1.13?

• @Steve_Peart Yes, but I should advise you that 75% of it is rubbish.

• @Wendoverman Not any of the bits I've written, but once again our wonderful writers have delivered the goods!

• Brilliant @Jonny_King. I will pop along and get one.

• Thank you, hope you enjoy it!

• Did you enjoy the back issues I gave you in February @EwanHoosaami ? I’ve a feeling you may have passed them on to @HCBlue though. To be fair, you did say you were a slow reader ! ?

• Still got them @micra. Told you I was a slow reader!

• But wait a minute, Jonny. I'm a legacy WWISC member. I wasn't consulted on this proposal and 75% of me did not consent to the idea. If you let any old Tom, Dick or Harry come along and invest in a copy, before you know it, the mag will be down in the dumps and you'll find yourself standing on the roadside in a windy industrial estate trying to flog copies to disinterested passers-...

Oh, never mind.

• @HCblue That windy industrial estate is outdated and the carparks are too small. If you take 100% sole ownership of a copy, you can take it to a new home in Booker (or elsewhere) which you share with your family and/or a nomadic rugby club.

• At least it will have an airport nearby where our superstar new players can park up their private helicopters. ??

• I'm going to buy all the copies and call them WWFC United of Wycombe and resell them at Old Trafford. That'll show them.

• edited November 2018

Enjoy the edition and enjoy the game. I'll be working in Swindon today, so already you're all going to have a better weekend than me. Thanks in advance to our wonderful fanzine sellers.

I've tried to post a sneak preview of the front cover on here, but I still can't work out how to post pictures. Sorry. Head over to the Facebook page or The Wanderer twitter account to have a look.

COYB!

• @Blue_since_1990 I knew you were going to say that...