Skip to content

Breaking: Ainsworth to take EXTENDED leave

Who put the ball in the WYCOMBE NET PIGGY PIGGY DID.
PIGGY PIGGY DID
PIGGY PIGGGY DID
WHO PUT THE BALL IN THE WYCOMBE NET PIGGY PIGGY DID.

FUCK OFF AINSWORTH YOU PROTESTING TIME WASTING SHIT LITTLE CLUB.
stop going down like fairy's you mighta won that game.

ENJOY ORIENT YOU CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Nice. Good Luck in League 1...

• edited May 2015

Last time we won League 1

• Congratulations samswoodsleftfoot. My guess is you have some personal issues so I will not take offence in what you have said. Good luck in league 1 next year

• Yes I troll forums.. there I said it.

Good luck time wasting another season away in L2.

• Are you mentally ill?

• Nice too see these inbreds from Bristol and southend..what's their issue..rovers got relegated..we didn't relegate them..the record over the season did. .
    Southend won..end of! move on..

• Its a real shame really as the Southend fans I met before and after the game were good natured and there are certainly worse teams to lose to. I am sure this person has never seen a Southend game before and has just had a bad day off his meds. We shouldn't judge, just pity.

• Guarantee he is an ugly insecure inbred, get back yoi your forum you massive immature chav

• Be fair. If we'd have won I don't think I'd have sobered up yet. Oh. I forgot he's not old enough to drink

• go and enjoy your 5 minutes of fame and buzz of!

• @scarlet said:
    go and enjoy your 5 minutes of fame and buzz of!

• Soz couldn't correct my post. Buzz off!

• @samwoodsleftfoot said:
    Last time we won League 1

Clearly last time you were in League 1 you were relegated...

• Excellent @floyd, educating @samwoodsleftfoot with no thought of asking for recompense or even thanks from the unfortunate individual. This thread would now definitely qualify for the new Kindergarten category if drcongo sets it up.

• Thank you see you next year in L1 ....samwoodsleftfoot

• If the original poster on here was from Southend, then I can only apologise as a real Southend supporter. You did your club proud on Saturday and comments like that make me so cross, absolutely no need.

Good luck for next season.

• @rootshallbloke Cheers, same to you!

• @rootshallbloke said:
    If the original poster on here was from Southend, then I can only apologise as a real Southend supporter. You did your club proud on Saturday and comments like that make me so cross, absolutely no need.

Good luck for next season.

No need to apologise most of the time they are fuckwit trolls posing as supporters .Good luck in league 1 as for us yes it hurts but we've had an amazing season hopefully we'll be able to strengthen our squad again and join you in league 1 next season.

Oh and anyone who hates Col U can't be all bad

• Good luck Southend in L1 great game ..