Skip to content

Junior Morias / Lee Angol

On Mon 9th Feb Boreham Wood went back to the top of the Conference South with a 3-0 win at Farnborough. Two of the goals were scored by Junior Morias & Lee Angol (pen).

Comments

• Have you seen Nyren Clunis play for Dulwich this season Andy?

Thought Hemel looked decent last Tuesday as well

• Good for Junior. Always put in a tremendous amount of effort whenever GA put him on the pitch. I think that he might just have found his level with Boreham Wood. Hope that he proves me wrong.

• @A_Worboys said:
    On Mon 9th Feb Boreham Wood went back to the top of the Conference South with a 3-0 win at Farnborough. Two of the goals were scored by Junior Morias & Lee Angol (pen).

• Of the two, I always felt that Lee Angol had the greater potential, both in terms of athleticism and all round skill. He's well over 6' now as well. One to watch.

• @micra said:
    Of the two, I always felt that Lee Angol had the greater potential, both in terms of athleticism and all round skill. He's well over 6' now as well. One to watch.

@micra - when using the quote button you can type at the bottom of the box that comes up and it keeps it all together (like this). Useful if someone nips in first and posts before you add your comment. Let me know if that makes no sense!!!

• @arnos_grove said:
    micra - when using the quote button you can type at the bottom of the box that comes up and it keeps it all together (like this). Useful if someone nips in first and posts before you add your comment. Let me know if that makes no sense!!!

It makes perfect sense! Thanks for the guidance. Enjoy this evening.......I hope!

• I didn't get your nickname in, did I? Did it matter? I'm becoming paranoid!!

• @micra said:
    I didn't get your nickname in, did I? Did it matter? I'm becoming paranoid!!

Nah - good work!