Skip to content

Ryder Cup at AP

Anyone know if they be showing the golf on Saturday in the Vere?

Comments

• I think @our_frank may have put in a request for this

• I believe Alan Cecil would like it to be and I can add my name to the short list. I expect us to be in the minority on this one and we will lose out to a meaningless Premiere league game.

• edited September 2018

Do they usually show other sports instead of the live football game?

• @EwanHoosaami said:
    I believe Alan Cecil would like it to be and I can add my name to the short list. I expect us to be in the minority on this one and we will lose out to a meaningless Premiere league game.

As a golfer (well, of sorts) I will be following the Ryder Cup but understand that others will want the football on. Hopefully the bars manager can be persuaded to set up different channels on the various screens to accommodate choices.

• yeah football is on bt, golf sky. Would be good if you could find outtomorrow as affects drinking venue. many thanks @AlanCecil

• @LX1 said:
    yeah football is on bt, golf sky. Would be good if you could find out tomorrow as affects drinking venue. many thanks @AlanCecil

I have asked what can be done. I see Coventry vs Sunderland also has an early kick off and some may want to watch that too. Not sure how many channels can be shown at any time.

• If they open early I'll bring a few down and wipe out the debt

• I'm going to the golf club instead and will insist on them showing West Ham v Manchester United in the clubhouse

• @Sherrinford that would be bizarre