Skip to content

Norwich City (H) Carabao Cup (League Cup) 3rd Round 2018 / 19 - Tue 24/9 - Crowd Predictions

edited September 2018 in Football

Link to the Spreadsheet for this game:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mnRm-Fn8Iq-nyYypC1L4R1mhUcSFTM_oYpwoIMbCQVQ/edit?usp=

I went 4187 total and 1572 away with a 1 - 0 win to the Wanderers.

I reserve the right to change the crowd prediction if we win tomorrow.
So new small print - anyone prediciting before kick off on Saturday has until 17:00 Sunday to change their crowd fpredicition for this game if Wycombe win at Portsmouth

Comments

• 4040 and 1613, thanks Steve!

• 4172 with 1690 from Norwich.

• 4234 (1469 away)

• 3999 with 1606 away

• 4,364 including 1,597 Away.

• 3888 including 1588 canaries.

• 4,092 with 1,495 Canaries watch us lose 2-1.

• 4321 with 1654 away

• 4567 with 1765 canaries

• 4350 with 1350 away

• 4190 with 1590 Norwich fans.

• 3989 with 1502 in yellow

• 3724 with 1414 canaries

• is this on I follow does anyone know?

A non televised midweeker? Not sure if it can be in the league cup.

• 4000 including 1425 away fans

• @Malone I gather it won't be 'televised' on iFollow.

• @Jonny_King said:
    @Malone I gather it won't be 'televised' on iFollow.

I best bloody get there then i suppose!

• 14 predictions so far:

Blue Average says:
    4151 for the total crowd
    1564 for the away crowd
    2587 for the calculated home crowd

Which would be 62% of the crowd ours.

• I'm not really sure why people don't think it will be a good turnout tomorrow

5500+ easy. Wouldn't be surprised to see 6,000

• @eric_plant aside from the fact this is a midweek match, am I not right in thinking the family stand is closed? We got 6000 v Luton on a warm Saturday afternoon with a full away end.

4500 would be a good crowd, anything over 5k would be excellent I reckon.

• Get there early to get parked and get in before kick off would be my advice

Could be wrong, but I know quite a few lapsed fans going to their first game of the season tomorrow

It's a big game

• 3951 with 1701 away.

• Shouldn't be forgotten that this is only the second time we've made the third round, and a good ten years since the last time.

It needs recognising as a good achievement in its own right, and hoping we can squeeze through

• @eric_plant said:
    Get there early to get parked and get in before kick off would be my advice

Could be wrong, but I know quite a few lapsed fans going to their first game of the season tomorrow

It's a big game

With pay on the gate and the frank Adams to be opened in the event that the main stand sells out I could see there being difficulty with queues before kick off. There are often issues for Tuesday night games as it is.

• The Frank Adams stand is open, it's the family stand that is for the time being closed

• 3675 including 1250 from Norwich

• Follow me folks and you won’t go far wrong! With 18 and under just £5 in the magnificent Frank Adams upper tier, I reckon at least 2500 locals will attend. This will be the first match, I think, with outside caterers operating the kiosks so let’s hope the service is a little quicker than it has been recently. But, to be fair to them, it will probably take a match or two for them to bed in.

• edited September 2018

We're out in Portugal with another Wycombe ST holding couple at present and were hoping to be able to watch on iFollow. I've heard you can watch when abroad but I don't see any link on the site so far. I'm happy to pay if need be but not confident that it's even available. There were the four of us clustered around a bluetoorh speaker listening on iFollow to the Pompey game on Saturday. Sounded a good game but we'd love to be able to watch tonight.
    Just spotted I'm on the prediction thread!
    I'll go 5355 including 1489 Canaries 2 -1 . COYB!

• New kiosks in place just in time for Delia? Phew!!

• 4,628, 1,802 Letsby Avenue. 1-3 Norwich, KitKats to join mars/snicker/twix.