Skip to content

Heartless Paul McCartney

refuses to delay his O2 concert for a couple of hours and the League won't move the kick-off which means all I can do is wish good luck to Gareth and the players and to all the Blues fans making the trip to Wemberley. It's been a great season!!

Comments

• There is one other option.

• Ditch the Mac

• You'll come to your senses somewhere in the middle of Hey Jude as you hum to yourself "Laaaaa la la la-la-la-la la-la-la-la Wycombe" and it will be TOO LATE then. Do yourself a favour and get yourself to Wembley instead.

• Paul McCartney died in the sixties, you've got tickets to an imposter! It must be true, I read it on the internet!

• It has been confirmed by @blueh_w that Paul McCartney died years ago, so better get yourself over to Wembley tomorrow afternoon

• Wycome can still play footie, Macca can't sing any more ='s easy decision

• Mac over Wyc is a terrible decision.

• A Sammy Wood lung busting run, or the frog song ?
    Shocking scenes !!

• Ainsworth inspires or Mull of Kintyre?

• Who would even consider going to the gig in that scenario!?

• McCartney hasn't done anything of note since 1970 oh and his voice is shot and so was the talent in that group.
    Meanwhile we are at Wembley .

• You are ditching the wonderful WWFC for a man who made 'The Frog Song' ? Deary me

• You could go and see McCartney at the same venue THE FOLLOWING DAY. Or you could wait another 20 years for us to be playing at Wembley again.

• We could be back next year for the League 1 Playoffs, but there again McCartney will probably be back next year.

• Surely this has to be a wind up. There can't be a person on the planet who'd miss anything worthwhile for a Paul McCartney gig. He nearly even managed to ruin the London Olympics

• re-post at 7=20pm ........... it ain't no wig ! How many more times. Everyone have a great day tomorrow.

• Win or lose. Sink or swim. Whatever happens we'll never give in! WE ALL STAND TOGETHER!

• If it was Paul McCarthy I might have some sympathy for you

• Possibly deserves the worst post of all time! People are travelling countries to be here and your choosing paul mac! Ban this cretin!

• I probably won't stay for the 2nd half of the game today as need to rush home as its Eurovision tonight.

• Seriously @Wendoverman you must go today, if you don't you'll regret it for life. I should know....I never went to the FA Cup semi-final, was living abroad and decided I couldn't afford the flight, bad decision

• He was good in his day but his voice is not good now. I would flog your tickets and get to the game if I were you. COYB!

• Ps @Wendoverman tickets can be brought today from the east ticket office

• @Wendoverman. Seriously, you profess to be a WWFC supporter yet choose some old has been over the Mighty Blues? Then you post this on a WWFC message board. I guess you weren't looking for sympathy.

• Enough with the name calling, however wrong he may be. Just think though, could be another 21 years before we get there again. McCartney pops up at any and every gig he can to roll out Hey Jude's rotting corpse.

• Watching from Norway tonight, didn't hsve the extra thousand pounds for air tickets...was at Wembley last time and gutted not to be there today:'-) COYB!!!!

• To take our mind off the game how about a concert review?

• Bob marley was great

• Being slightly more sensible, I booked tickets for the Sunday show and contrary to the cynical comments on here, he still has that incredible range, still puts on a fantastic show and still does a solid three hours. There's something very special about seeing Paul McCartney live.

• @Ed_ said:
    Being slightly more sensible, I booked tickets for the Sunday show and contrary to the cynical comments on here, he still has that incredible range, still puts on a fantastic show and still does a solid three hours. There's something very special about seeing Paul McCartney live.

Yes but if the tickets had been for Saturday would you have gone to the O2 or Wembley?