Skip to content

Oxford United (h) (League One) 2018 / 19 - Match 8 - Sat 15/09/2018 - M40 Derby Crowd Predictions

edited September 2018 in Football

This could be their cup final.

The last time we met at Oxford the attendance was 11835 in League Two and they were above us in that League. I have other better memories of visiting the Stade de Three Sides.

The time before that was on 19.12.15 at Adams Park earlier in the same season in League Two - they were above us in the League and we won 2 - 1 with goals from Garry Thompson and Jason McCarthy. That attendance was 5742, one Diving Danny was playing for them, but it is difficult to judge whether he boosted the attendance or otherwise.

So another hard one to predict. The match is all ticket for them, but they are a miserable lot at the moment so might not manage 1800.
We took an outstanding number to Charlton and we stood and applauded the team at the end of game where only the result was disappointing.

This could be an opportunity to sing "Sacked in the morning" and "Non League and you know you are". It is one game I have been looking forward to for a while to overlay the memory of the last time we played them. I am sure our team will be up for it.

So I go:

6402 with 1598 persons with a sense of entitlement.

Happy predicting

Oh yes and there will be a token prize. Probably the match day lapel badge from Terry's Badges.

Comments