We got more goals than you ......

or

We make more noise than you ....

• If we win, a slight adaption of the current song

F**k of Bristol Rovers
    Still a league below us
    Coz we're going up
    Yeah we're going up

• How about youve got more west ham in your end!

• West Ham....you all support West Ham

• Stand up if you hate West Ham...

• Why even mention other clubs at all? We are there and those mentioned aren't.

• @wingnut because it's well known that most people is sarfend support West am

• Doesn't mean we hate them! FFS, can't we just big up the wanderers without creating ficticious enemies... Good mate is a Hammer too!

• So??

• What a stupid suggestion. Why would we hate West Ham for gods sake. We have enough to gate with Col U, Bristol a Rovers and bloody Slough. We should ignore all that we hate rubbish and get on with really getting behind the lads.

• Hate no gate.

• Sometimes no matter how simple you make things people still don't understand

• Simple does ring a bell.

• Sorry your right well all sing what you want us too maybe we could chant chair boy barmy army for 90 minutes..... mug

• Grow up BlueAway. I simply want to enjoy our day. You can sing what you like, doesn't really matter to me.

• @Blue_since_1990 said:
    What a stupid suggestion. Why would we hate West Ham for gods sake. We have enough to gate with Col U, Bristol a Rovers and bloody Slough. We should ignore all that we hate rubbish and get on with really getting behind the lads.

Really?

• Relax and just enjoy our big occasion.

• I am relaxed I've got no drama

• BTW, I don't really hate anyone. I simply don't see the point in focussing on hate when happiness is around the corner. Have a good day.

• I agree with getting behind the lads 100% but calling people stupid because of a chant or whatever makes you sound like a spoilt child let people be! This is football not rugby the chants tend to be a little more raw!

• We're building the wrong atmosphere here haha

• Those who wish to sing may sing what they like. I suspect they will find more people will join in with positive songs or indeed anything new with a bit of a wit but probably not with "you live in a sh*thole" or "stand up of you have West ham"

But its 20 years since WWFC were there last and might be another 20 yearas before we are there again. Key tomorrow in your own way is to enjoy the day, whatever the result.

• To the tune of the old "German Bombers" chant.
    "There was one German bomb on Wembley Way......Cos the RAF from Wycombe shot it down...."

• Boing boing rhubarb rhubarb, boing boing rhubarb rhubarb etc

• We are the Old Bucks Boys
    We make a hell of a noise
    We'll mind our manner
    Just give us a tanner
    We are the Old Bucks Boys