Skip to content

Jurgen about to trust us with one of his biggest young talents ?

Comments

• And someone had the audacity to say that he never thought of you as quick-witted @Wendoverman .

• Quiet work day @micra

• Dog demanding obedience now. Once more into the......can’t remember? breach.
    Wanted to say onto the beach but we’re nowhere near the coast now.

• Once more "unto" the breach

• De Bruyne's "injury" is a smoke screen, while the loan gets finalized. You heard it here first.

• Ive never said its off, it won't happen until the end of the loan window.

• @rmjlondon said:
    Ive never said its off, it won't happen until the end of the loan window.

rmjbumdon

• Oooooh! Cheeky boy. Stop messin’ about.

• Personally, I can't see why we would be wanting to bring in Jonathan Klinsmann. We already have two 'keepers.

• Liverpool did recently sign the best 6 year old in the country to their academy...watch out for a red headed mascot today.

• Liverpool did recently sign the best 6 year old in the country to their academy...watch out for a red-headed mascot today.

• Liverpool did just sign one of the best 6 year olds in the country to their academy...watch out for a red headed mascot today.

• Interesting article in the Times today about Reece Oxford looking for a loan to kick start his failing career. A central defender who also plays as a holding midfielder, still only 19, bags of natural talent but needs to apply himself on the training pitch and learn to graft... He sounds like exactly the sort of project Gareth likes to take on, and in exactly the position we need extra man power. Plus he's already played at Adams Park this season so may have liked what he saw. The catch? He's on £20k a week so West Ham would need to commit to funding the loan, like Chelsea did with Blackman. Still, could be a possibility??

• He’ll find a place at a bigger club than us I’m sure.

• He’ll find a place at a bigger club than us I’m sure.

• Posts have started repeating again posts have started repeating again posts have started..............

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doubt he'd drop down to League One after spending last season in the Bundesliga personally. Apparently there are a host of clubs pursuing him on loan in England and Germany, including Leeds. Celtic also said to be keen.

• thats silly to even tbink be woild drop down and eveb if he did there are much bigger teams in our league...lool at who we just signed yesterday...tnay gives you an indication of our ambition.

• You're probably right @Chris & @Jonny_King though when he was on loan in the Championship before he only managed a couple of starts, and only a few more when on loan at Monchengladbach. A season in League One might be just what he needs to prove himself and regain his confidence.

• Monchengladbach tried to sign him for 16 million euros in the summer. They rated him very highly. I'd be strange for him to go on loan any lower than the Champo

• What do you think our ambition is @Wwfc2015_ ?

• to avoid relegation...and righrky so

• Mistaken identity there @fame_46. But happy to be confused with @aloysius, one of my favourite posters.

• Not long now everyone, keep refreshing this thread. Or the one about Ruth.

• This is so exciting. Knowing there’s a third signing on the way. In Richie we trust.

• When's the deadline for this? I can't wait.

• The tension is killing me. Do I have to wait up until midnight?

• Tick tock, tick tock...

• The amount of signings we've made recently, richie has almost picked the one club we haven't signed someone from! That takes talent.