Skip to content

Rumour mill - Gaz to QPR

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Not while we're in the bottom 4 of league 1 they won't.
    QPR go after big names, they won't go off some ex player romanticism.

• QPR are currently a basket case and their debts are absolutely massive compared to ours. Gareth likes challenges, but this might be to big even for him, hopefully!

• Sadly got to be a real possibility, but nothing much we can do there. Onwards and upwards.

• Id love Ian Holloway here if he does go.

• Richie, I'd even prefer you to Hollowhead.

• I still think Gaz will want to prove himself in League One. Let's face it...there's a good chance by the time he's ready to leave QPR will be looking again!

• edited August 2018

Must be only a tiny chance of this happening, Rangers fans seem mostly to be expressing anger at the board and sympathy with Shteve and Holloway. If they were to off McLaren why wouldn't they do the same to Gaz two months down the line. He's been there before with them. Also he's fighting relegation with a team of his own moulding rather than a collection of misfits which happens to include a few ex players who have hardly torn it up there.

• He has just signed a long-term contract, so if he was to leave it would be for a fee, something QPR shouldn't be able to afford if they are skint.

• I think he will focus on keeping us up, so that we can play them next season!

• Fighting relegation @StrongestTeam? How quaint!

• Rangers would have to pay off SHteve and his team, pay off Wycombe for Gaz's long term deal (and I presume Dobbo) and then pay a decent wedge to said Wild Thing and the Quiet One. I cannot see it happening, but football she is crazeee...

• @micra said:
    Fighting relegation @StrongestTeam? How quaint!

Are you suggesting we (or QPR) are already down or good bets for the play offs?

• sera sera

• “We’re going to Wemberlee”??

• Whatever will be will be @StrongestTeam.
    Come March or April we could possibly be fighting relegation but I sincerely hope no-one thinks we’re fighting relegation after four games.

• Zzzzzzzzzzz yawn

• Zzzzzzzzzzz yawn

• Notts County have requested permission to speak with Gareth however I understand he and the club have declined any interest in speaking with them.Good move by the club and GA.

• I read somewhere that they have asked for permission to speak to Harry Kewell

• They have. Also talk they have asked to speak to Neil Ardley and possibly Flynn of Newport.

• Nice to see they are taking their time and not just desperately thrashing around blindly trying to find someone as quickly as possible...

• edited August 2018

They asked to speak to me but Mrs Wendoverman refuses to move North of Watford.

• If they hang on, the "Special One" may be available soon!

• @Wendoverman said:
    They asked to speak to me but Mrs Wendoverman refuses to move North of Watford.

I'm not clear whether you're saying that that rules you out.

• Surely this is a job for the Sol man.

• @HCblue I cannot possibly bear the burden of that heavy Black and White striped office without the support of the woman I love. (Despite competitive house prices...)

• They asked to speak to Dr Congo too but Dr Congo couldn't possibly follow in the footsteps of the great Kevin Nolan.

• Isnt Wendover already north of Watford?

• I bet if we start a Twitter rumour of @Wendoverman to Notts County, it would get picked up by the major media outlets, such is their lack of filter on such rumours.