Skip to content

the singing blocks need to work hard

Smack in the middle of our support, hopefully with the drums, need to get things going as we will be outnumbered but not outsung if they get things going like at plymoutglh away

Comments

• Don't worry - we'll sing our hearts out.

• Myself and 6 others are in the singing blocks. Managed to get tickets for £28... bit worried I'm gunna be stood behind a pillar like a spare prick at a wedding, but perhaps not.

• How about an 'Official' Chairboys songbook people can print off to get everyone singing (including player intros). I'm sure more people would sing if they new what they were singing!

• Why print it off - to costly - for the people that do not know the songs why not just add them on Gasroom - and people can either copy to their phones or print them at their own expense if they wish to. Just start a songs thread on here

• I did actually mean an ecopy that could be printed off for those with non-smart phones. The BFP could've used a page as a tear-out song sheet.

• Stupid comment given you have sold more tickets than the Root's Hall capacity. Obviously there are no day trippers for you on Saturday either !

• Singing blocks? Hope block 102 is among them. My best experience was away at Cambridge, when our away end, sang/drum constantly for 10mins, was awesome.

• Stamford Bridge in the cup, sand for 100+ mins!

• Chelsea was an amazing atmosphere