Starting 11 at Doncaster

Rocky

Harriman - Stuart - El Abd - McCarthy - Jacobson

Gape  - Morris - Saunds        

Paris - Bayo

Comments

• As @StrongestTeam excepting Williams in place of Freeman

• Isn't harry banned?

• Good point @bigred87 So take him out of the equation and put McCarthy in his place, 4-3-3 with Tyson comin in on the other side of Bayo

• @NorsQuarters said:
    Good point @bigred87 So take him out of the equation and put McCarthy in his place, 4-3-3 with Tyson comin in on the other side of Bayo

Keep up Nora, Tyson is on crutches, do you actually fo to games?

• Not many mate, I live five thousand miles away and was at the getting my crutches sorted myself, might have missed Phil saying it but otherwise how would I know? Who else is crocked?

• Tyson got crocked at Maidenhead game, fairly well reported from most sources. Kashket and Charles are presumably out. Gape is touch and go for Saturday.

Ali Crawford out for Donny which is good news.

• McCarthy hasn't played for weeks so will be

Allsopp
    Sido
    JJ
    Adam
    Tools
    Morris
    Saunds
    Bean
    Williams
    Bayo
    Paris

• @rmjlondon said:
    McCarthy hasn't played for weeks so will be

Allsopp
    Sido
    JJ
    Adam
    Tools
    Morris
    Saunds
    Bean
    Williams
    Bayo
    Paris

So definitely be a different starting 11 to the one above then......

• McCarthy played in 5 of Barnsley's 6 pre-season matches, so I wouldn't think he's too far behind on fitness. Having said that, it would be a shame for Sido to miss out.

I would prefer to see McCarthy over Jombati as the enforced change for Harriman and would like to see MacKail-Smith in attack in place of Williams. Other than that I would keep it the same as last Saturday, with Morris to come on from the bench in the second half.

• I'm happy with whoever crosses the white line as long as they are a presence, a big unit not naive and fear no-one.

• And good at "game management"!

• As long as they don’t lose the dressing room, do something tactically naive or fail to have a Plan B, I’m happy with whatever X1 starts....bring it on!

• I can honestly say I would be pleased with whoever in the squad plays. I suppose you could say Bean and Bloomfield and the midfield are a bit suspect, but I've got faith in those that play and who we have on the bench. It will be a tough game, but if we get through this one with a result it will be grand.

• Bayo is still being spoken about as 90% fit. No Harriman attacking on the right. Maybe a tactical rethink for this game. Midfield five (you can chose your three centres but Freeman and PCH wide) and CMS playing up top. He will link well with any attacking midfield wether that is Saunders or Morris.
    Great to have options

• edited August 2018

I can't see a 90% fit Bayo being left out of the side tomorrow, although I will be surprised if he features in the Cup game on Tuesday.

• @rmjlondon said:
    McCarthy hasn't played for weeks so will be

Allsopp
    Sido
    JJ
    Adam
    Tools
    Morris
    Saunds
    Bean
    Williams
    Bayo
    Paris

Is Tools a well known nickname for, I presume, Anthony S? Not aware of it, if so what is the root?

• Don't know how well known, but apparently it is. Seems to be because if you need screwdriver or a spanner, he's your man. Not sure i believe it though.

• @Wig_and_Pen This was the story I heard. All a bit underwhelming, I thought there might be some great story behind it.