Skip to content

transfer speculation....

1181920212224»

Comments

• "Man with no name" No. 24 played for us last week.

• I've thoroughly enjoyed Jack Williams' prolific pre-season up front, supported from the midfield by Jombati.

• Jakubiak nowhere near the Watford 25, now on loan at Bristol Rovers for the season.

• Rumours on the Twitterwebwork that we're looking to bring Jason McCarthy back on loan from Barnsley. Quite surprised if he's surplus to requirements at Oakwell considering they paid £200k for him summer, but will be delighted if it's true.

• It wont be a loan more likely the permenant his promised

• wow what a signing!!

• Midfield looking a little bit better already.

• Signing of McCarthy is second biggest news of the day compared to @rmjlondon calling one correctly! Well played Richie.

• I see Tomi has signed for Dagenham.

• @Noodle_Noggin said:
    I see Tomi has signed for Dagenham.

And has posted a really classy post on Twitter about how much he appreciated and enjoyed his time at Adams Park. See eponymous thread.

• @Malone said:
    We were desperate for a keeper, and we certainly needed another centre back. With those two in, we could quite comfortably start the first game now. Hopefully Stewart is ready to go and make up for lost time, and is lucky not to have another long lay off next year.

It's also well worth waiting for the right loanees to come available.

This is spot on @Malone and so is Sherrinford. There’s absolutely no reason to be concerned at this relatively early stage.
    GA and Dobbo know what they’re doing so I trust them to get it right.

• @Malone said:
    We were desperate for a keeper, and we certainly needed another centre back. With those two in, we could quite comfortably start the first game now. Hopefully Stewart is ready to go and make up for lost time, and is lucky not to have another long lay off next year.

It's also well worth waiting for the right loanees to come available.

This is spot on @and so is Sherrinford. There’s absolutely no reason to be concerned at this relatively early stage.
    GA and Dobbo know what they’re doing so I trust them to get it right.