Skip to content

EFL Highlights Show on TV

The show has moved from Channel 5 to a Channel called Quest . I believe this channel is available on most platforms .Unlike the C5 coverage all three leagues are covered in one 90 minute programme .The first programme goes out tomorrow at 9 pm

Comments

• Channel 37 on freeview.

• The show has been put out to pasture. I’d be amazed if it lasts another season after this.

• It will fit well amongst the programmes about raising wrecks and driving big machines with wide loads...

• iFollow was the nail in the coffin really. The highlights are often up on youtube before 9PM anyway so most people will watch at a time that suits them, not stay up until 9 on the Saturday night and sit through Southend v Doncaster first.

• No HD on freeview either. Bye bye.

• If you rely on the Downley transmitter for Freeview then that's you out.

• Imagine staying up until 9pm.

• Sounds like it might be worth giving it a chance rather than moaning on that you’ve got to now press 37 to watch it instead of 5.

Good to hear they’ll be midweek highlights now too

• Crap highlights as usual!

• The show displayed in a 4:3 aspect ratio for me, lots of others reporting this on Twitter, all other channels fine. Not a good start.

• Quest HD was widescreen.

• @Wendoverman, no Quest HD on Freeview. Quest have apologised for the technical problems and are 'working to resolve this'. It's being repeated right now and ratio is correct.

• Just watched it, blink and you'll miss it.

• Sorry @steve_peart i forgot i had weakened and fallen under the evil murdoch shadow. It's only quest hd that keeps me going...

• @micra said:
    Imagine staying up until 9pm.

Haha, chuckled at that one!
    Even I manage to still be up at that hour!

• I’m having an early night. 1am (sometimes later) recently, followed by 6 hours sleep at best seems to have taken its toll and I am frequently ordered to “pass me the remote control, you’re going to sleep” during the evening.
    Might be age-related.
    Good night.