Skip to content

Ibe money

Please tell me/excuse me if I've missed anything as this is my first post on the forum. Can someone enlighten me as to where the Jordon Ibe money went, and why the fans weren't told?

Comments

• It went to pay off the debt owed to Steve Hayes and the fans were told.

• yet anyone would think we still owe him money the way people talk about our finances .

• Trevor you are either on a wind up or you really don’t understand football finance. Either way I am beginning to understand why you get so much criticism on here.

• @glasshalffull said:
    Trevor you are either on a wind up or you really don’t understand football finance. Either way I am beginning to understand why you get so much criticism on here.

im on no wind up just fed up with people saying where a tiny club no money etc when we have made money from selling players and we run our club at a limited lvl financially yet where in debt still apparently is a joke .

• What don’t you understand about debt? If you are spending more money than you are earning you will go into debt. If you owe people money they expect you to repay it. The club spent more money than it was earning therefore it went into debt. The people we owe money to expect us to repay it therefore we are trying to do so.
    End result: we don’t have spare cash. Quite simple really.

• @glasshalffull said:
    What don’t you understand about debt? If you are spending more money than you are earning you will go into debt. If you owe people money they expect you to repay it. The club spent more money than it was earning therefore it went into debt. The people we owe money to expect us to repay it therefore we are trying to do so.
    End result: we don’t have spare cash. Quite simple really.

i thought our debts where paid off and we where in the black i read awile back that we where debt free from our player sales .

• The Ibe money was trousered by the men in grey suits Trevor

• @mooneyman said:
    The Ibe money was trousered by the men in grey suits Trevor

what about the ingram money

• Which social media rumourmonger said we are debt free? We aren’t. Check the club’s annual financial report if you don’t believe it.

• Trevor, you have to be on a wind up since no amount of logical explanations about our financial situation can prevent you asking the same questions over and over again so I give up. You win.

• @trevor said:

@mooneyman said:
    The Ibe money was trousered by the men in grey suits Trevor

what about the ingram money

That was trousered by the men in white coats Trevor!

• It reads that the trust are speaking to lenders to put some cash into the club.
    I wonder if the conspiracy theorists think the sale of arguably our best player, for a fee and timing that has been alleged to have frustrated our manager. Is all part of a orhestrated plan to sugercoat a takeover ????

• @glasshalffull said:
    Which social media rumourmonger said we are debt free? We aren’t. Check the club’s annual financial report if you don’t believe it.

so we closed down the youth system and cut back our costs to the bone and yet we cant afford to be debt free with the money from sponsership and fan tickets etc .

• @trevor The Ingram money? Don't make me laugh! You know why the fee was 'undisclosed' don't you? Ingram only went for £7,500 because the board screwed the deal up because of our small club, selling mentality.

The £7.5k went into paying off the debt we'd run up in the process of making the deal (paper, printer ink etc.) and the rest was trousered by one of the board members, a Mr Trousey McTrouserson.

All our debts are now paid off with the gate receipt money from the West Ham Check-a-Trade game and our share from the friendly at Havant, but the club won't spend any of it on new players because Ainsworth said we'd run out of spare shirts for them.

Or so the rumour goes.

• @trevor is Trevor Stroud. Unmasked you mate.

• Does that shock you @trevor ?

• Wait! If you add an extra 'E' to Trevor Stroud, you get an anagram of...

...TROUSERED (plus a leftover t, r, o and a v)

• I'm blowing this wide open.

• Just for clarity @trevor my question at 5.32 pm relates to Mr King’s post at 5.29.

• Trevor Stroud (@trevor) is a peanut salesman - we sell all our players for peanuts, possibly even actual peanuts, that Trevor takes home and swims in like Scrooge McDuck.

Can't believe I didn't spot all this sooner.

• Luke O'Nien was forced out the club because he told Trevor he doesn't like peanuts.

• https://agfax.com/2014/07/23/georgia-peanuts-recognizing-beneficial-parasitic-wasps/

@trevor (PEANUT farmer) and Andrew Howard (owner of Beechdean, PEANUT ice cream makers) want to bring WASPS back to Adams Park.

• Top work @Chris! Explain yourself @trevor!

• @Jonny_King - Have you been out in the sun to long this afternoon?

• @Jonny_King said:
    Wait! If you add an extra 'E' to Trevor Stroud, you get an anagram of...

...TROUSERED (plus a leftover t, r, o and a v)

And if you add an extra E to those leftover letters, you get ‘A TROVE’

TROUSERED A TROVE.

Also, ‘Andrew Howard’ is an anagram of...

REWARD? AND HOW!

This is bigger than Watergate!

• @Jonny_King said:
    Luke O'Nien was forced out the club because he told Trevor he doesn't like peanuts.

I heard it was because he grabbed Bodger's nuts.

• Doesn't Trousey McTrouserson wear a kilt?

• Only to fool people that he isn't trousering cash. You look in his sporran and you'll find a box-to-box midfielder's ransom tucked away in there.

• And some peanuts.