Skip to content

Blackpool (h) (League One) Attendance Prediction

Pleased to be back!
I go - 4760 including 390 tangerines.
I will put up a spreadsheet on Wednesday subsequent to arrival of replacement computer.
Up the Blues.

Comments

• Good to see you back @railwaysteve! I am going to go with 5002, with 355 Blackpool fans.

• 4500 lots still on hols with 330 blackpoolians.

• Ha ha believe there will be more than last time. In the know. @wendoverman Seasiders always

• 4444, 222, 1-1

• 4965 with 470 of those being from Blackpool.

• 4677 with 502 from Blackpool

• 4500; 450 Tangerines; tempted to say 4-5 but 1-1 probably. Randell Williams.

• 4238 with 407 Tangerines

• 4863 and 383 from Blackpool.

• 4671 with 489 travelling. A rusty 2-0 defeat and calls for Ainsworth’s head from the usual suspects.

• 4702 with 430 away supporters

• 4426 (529 away) 1-1

• 4288 477 away support narrow 0 1 defeat. Ainsworth out.

• 4567, including 456 from Blackpool. 1-1 (Bloomfield).

• 5003 with 348 away seeing us win 2-1.

• Everyone going for a fairly decent crowd then. The league 1 effect?

• 4888 with 424, 1-1 Akinfenwaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

• 4989, 401, 2-1

• 4180, 380, 1-1

• might be fun to turn this into a season competition - say 3pts for closest 2 for second 1 for third, Steve

ill go 5250, 540

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @DevC said:
    might be fun to turn this into a season competition - say 3pts for closest 2 for second 1 for third, Steve

ill go 5250, 540

I thought about a season's competition for the aggregate attendance for the season.

I would worry about the small print ....
    It looks to me a bit like a retirement project for our first Championship season.
    Doable though - Is there much enthusiasm on here for it?

• Everyone add 1, I’m coming down from Yorkshire

• @railwaysteve said:

@DevC said:
    might be fun to turn this into a season competition - say 3pts for closest 2 for second 1 for third, Steve

ill go 5250, 540

I thought about a season's competition for the aggregate attendance for the season.

I would worry about the small print ....
    It looks to me a bit like a retirement project for our first Championship season.
    Doable though - Is there much enthusiasm on here for it?

I like @DevC’s points for each match AND the aggregate home season and away season winners and best cumulative overall attendance prediction. A Tour d’Attendance if you will. The new keeper kit would be worn by the current leader of the overall classification. Mind you the whole thing will end up dominated by some media company admidst allegations of suspect packages and unauthorised use of bovril. I’m still up for it though.

• It’s quite a commitment for competitors as well as for your good self @railwaysteve.
    As I see it, only those making forecasts for every home game would be eligible. I agree that any recognition of success and publication of final positions next May should be based on aggregate forecasts for the whole season but the placings that you have published previously for individual games would no doubt be welcomed, especially by those who, for whatever reason, are unable/unwilling to forecast the gate for each and every match.

Yeah, I’d be up for it.

• 4,731 with 469 from Blackpool. 1-1.

• 4358 with 525 away. 1-0 Wycombe

So glad the football is back.........see you all in the Vere.

• Here is a link to the colourful new League One spreadsheet, which co-incidentally is quite similar to the colourful triumph at the end of last season spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aIg4l7N8Xvq8mQf_N7JwFmBnH2HfsofbxUu6P8nWoQU/edit?usp=sharing

We are collectively predicting a total crowd: 4605
    Away crowd: 419

Will update as the excitement approaches.

• As the excessive heat may put a few wimps off, I will go for 4001 including 319 away fans.

• Go on then...

0-2
    4383 (423 away)