Skip to content

Comments

• Why is it that the Cobblers are allowed to carry on merrily buying players e.g Junior Morias a few days ago.

• because this has nothing to do with the new owners and its not a football matter.

• Excellent. All present and correct. We can start the new season.

• edited July 2018

@rmjlondon said:
    because this has nothing to do with the new owners and its not a football matter.

Whilst I don't disagree with your post, it does stink and leave a sour taste with clubs like WWFC that have/are paying their loans. Also I would imagine that the bulk of Northampton ratepayers, who will have no interest in the football club, but are paying, (indirectly), £100 to fund the interest?

• yes it does stink and I would think David Cardoza will go to prison for fraud in the end.

• @Wendoverman said:
    Excellent. All present and correct. We can start the new season.

Has the Trevster surfaced yet?

• @arnos_grove if we lose against Blackpool (as he predicts) I have no doubt he will rise.

• Anyone considering cashing in on “I was there when Wycombe scored their first goal” T shirts?

• As long as its a T-shirt and not a fleece...

• And as long as its not so close to Christmas it's a great present for Dads everywhere!

• Think the Northampton council tax payers might be regretting the funding now, apparently their council tax will now go to the maximum allowed level, seems like funding the club was one of many questionable decisions the CC made.

• Another week nearer Christmas.

• @Ozzie_the_Relaxed That was the Borough Council, wasn't it?

• It had a c in it